Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGS 221 double relay

marton

Hello guys,

I'm trying to integrate my intercom into the Fibaro system and for this I'd need a relay that could be powered with 24-30VCD and could have also an alternative power source. I found that the Fibaro FGS 221 is the relay I'm looking for. However I've tried to order from two different countries, instead of getting the FGS 221 I always got the FGS 222, which is the new version, but I cannot use that.

Do you have any ideas where one can buy the FGS 221 double relay? Or do you know any other relays that work with the Fibaro system and can be powered with 24-30VDC and can switch an alternative power source?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Marton

• Topic Author
  • Thanks, but I guess I was not precise. I'm looking for a zwave relay like the fibaro FGS 221. Apparently it seems that one simply cannot buy that anymore. Both times I've got the new version however ordering the 221. 

Do Qubino units work with Fibaro?

Or use the FGS-222 (that you already have) to switch another relay, powering any voltage, but this time with a 230V coil

Please login or register to see this link.

This is a PCB version, do you have the equipment to solder this kind of relay?

Anyway... that site has hundreds of relays, I'm sure one of them does what want...

Thanks, but I guess I was not precise. I'm looking for a zwave relay like the fibaro FGS 221. Apparently it seems that one simply cannot buy that anymore. Both times I've got the new version however ordering the 221. 

Do Qubino units work with Fibaro?

Qubino Flush 1 relay: 24-30 VDC

Yes, the switching part certainly works. Not too sure about temp sensing or template support (not needed for switching).

• Topic Author
  • Thanks so much! I will try the Qubino. I only need the relay to switch, no need for temp sensing. I don't have a lot of space around the intercom, so I'm trying to solve this without a lot of components. Thanks again!