Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino FLUSH 1D

marton

Question

Hi,

Anybody has experience with the Qubino Flush 1D relay(ZMNHND1) running from 24-30VDC? I tried to include it without sucess, but when I connect it to 230VAC it includes in the system and works, but when I try to run it from 26VDC it doesn't. From the same power source a Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor is running without any problems.

Thanks,
Marton

6 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Nevermind, just figured that the labels are wrong on the unit. N is actually the lead and L is the neutral.

LOl - what a mistake for a manufacturer to make!

So do you have a working system with the Qubino 1D Relay on the HC2? I can include it but it wont finish configuring nor allow me to remotely turn on/off the switch either. 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif" alt=":roll:" />

Nevermind, just figured that the labels are wrong on the unit. N is actually the lead and L is the neutral.

haha, no wonder that Fibaro have not created templates such crap and dangerous things. Wonerding only how the get z-wave certified

LOl - what a mistake for a manufacturer to make!

So do you have a working system with the Qubino 1D Relay on the HC2? I can include it but it wont finish configuring nor allow me to remotely turn on/off the switch either. 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif" alt=":roll:" />

Having same issue, can't include into scenes so i have to have a virtual device be a between-hand...

haha, no wonder that Fibaro have not created templates such crap and dangerous things. Wonerding only how the get z-wave certified

Just want to point out that qubino wiring diagrams clearly states DC+ to terminal "N" and DC - to L.

What's dangerous is not to look at the diagram before hooking it up.

• Like 1

Has anybody on this thread been able to configure the device parameters of the ZMNHND1 yet?

Still no support in v4.104 beta that I can see. :cry: