Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Complaint still no Qubino relay supported!! support needed

twannieguitar

Question

Hi everyone

I want to start a complaint about the Qubino flush relay's still not supported by Fibaro. Still templates are not available for these modules.
I do not know why Fibaro still are not supporting these modules but to my opninion they should starting supporting these by now. Especially keeping in mind all other brands are supported much better.
I did sent templates to Fibaro several times.
A lot of customer have these units, probably because they support energy metering.

So Fibaro, what's goinig on here?

Please reply so we have as many as qustumers possible to put some pressure in Fibaro!

20 answers to this question

still have them on my shelf waiting ..........

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Give it up guys, Fibaro has a policy of frustrating implementation of 3rd party devices into their HC-software for any modules that they have in their own lineup or somewhere on their roadmap. Fibaro mostly develops top quality modules, but Qubino has introduced some fierce competition.

If you want (rapid) implementation of non-Fibaro modules all the time have a look at alternatives, because Fibaro doesn't work that way.

Since Fibaro stopped producing their FGS-211 and FGS-221, Qubino relays are good alternative as 24V relay. Now, I believe Fibaro working on their own relays with gen. 500 chip (Z-Wave Plus). They could return 24V power to their relays.

But if not, Qubino relays are good alternative for 24 Volt power supply, with similar dimension like Fibaro relays.

Oh no, I stupidly assumed something like a Relay module would work with the HC2 v4.x and went ahead and installed it today.

After a bit of a wobbly inclusion its now sat there but wont react to a on/off button press though the UI.

So +1 for adding support templates. I wont bother submitting them if its already been done months ago.

Oh no, I stupidly assumed something like a Relay module would work with the HC2 v4.x and went ahead and installed it today.

After a bit of a wobbly inclusion its now sat there but wont react to a on/off button press though the UI.

So +1 for adding support templates. I wont bother submitting them if its already been done months ago.

On/off works for me. Have you tried both master and slave device? Fibaro is a little confused about what is what on quibino devices.

Without device template, Fibaro Home Center is detecting the I2 and I3 inputs as sensors instead of switch (refer to the screenshot below).

Please login or register to see this attachment.

How can I change the I2 and I3 input to switch?

Without device template, Fibaro Home Center is detecting the I2 and I3 inputs as sensors instead of switch (refer to the screenshot below).

Please login or register to see this link.

How can I change the I2 and I3 input to switch?

Don't think you can. And that is also partially qubinos fault. I tried to associate I2 with another relay to turn on a light that did not work because I use monostable switches and the parameter for changing bi-mono stable switch only affect I1 this is also confirmed by qubino support. Sigh...

Don't think you can. And that is also partially qubinos fault. I tried to associate I2 with another relay to turn on a light that did not work because I use monostable switches and the parameter for changing bi-mono stable switch only affect I1 this is also confirmed by qubino support. Sigh...

Pardon me.

Monostable switch is those ordinary on/off toggle switch?

Bi-monostable switch is those momentary (press down and it springs back up when release) switch?

Guest fat

Other way around chaicka

Mono is bell press/ momentary

Bi stable has two states on and off (toggle)

Other way around chaicka

Mono is bell press/ momentary

Bi stable has two states on and off (toggle)

Thanks. I am pretty sure Qubino Flush 1 Relay should be able to support bi-stable switch for I2 and I3 inputs. It is a matter of how Home Center is incorrectly detecting these two child devices.

On/off works for me. Have you tried both master and slave device? Fibaro is a little confused about what is what on quibino devices.

Ah you are correct - the slave device is working for on/off with my lights! I just cannot configure anything on it as it's stuck "not configured" and doing a "reconfigure device" greets me with the message "Reconfiguration for the given device is already in progress." from HC2.