Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Somfy wireless motor

ydabbagh

Hi

I have a few wireless Somfy motors for my roller blinds installed in my house- will the Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 work with it?  If so, how?

Thanks

Yasser

I have a similar problem, i have RF controlled blinds all over my house and because they are wireless i cant connect a relay. 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

No your out of luck sorry, you can use the RTS transmitter or RFXTRXE plugged into a Pi running a webserver and call the remotely. I can share the python scripts for the Pi if you want but unfortunately that is your only option. It would be great if you could plug RFXTRXE into the HC

No your out of luck sorry, you can use the RTS transmitter or RFXTRXE plugged into a Pi running a webserver and call the remotely. I can share the python scripts for the Pi if you want but unfortunately that is your only option. It would be great if you could plug RFXTRXE into the HC

yes, this is what im looking for.. someone who has done it this way.  I use GlobalCache Itach Flex for IR  use, which works like a charm, so want to do similar for RF. 

Get yourself a Raspberry Pi or other Linux machine and use Domoticz to control the RFXTRXE and then setup FibaroLink

FibaroLink works with the latest release of HomeCenter? I thought there had been an issue for almost a year now?

FibaroLink works with the latest release of HomeCenter? I thought there had been an issue for almost a year now?

I've been using FibaroLink to update a label on a VD for 1-2 years, so it's working. (i'm on v4.080)

But updating a global variabel on the HC2 stopped working some time ago.

I've been using FibaroLink to update a label on a VD for 1-2 years, so it's working. (i'm on v4.080)

But updating a global variabel on the HC2 stopped working some time ago.

Just tried it here to update a label and its failing to send data according to the error log in domoticz v2.4088 / hc2 4.081

maybe something to do with running on my nas then? but i know it has worked before but well over a year ago! do me a favour and snapshot your fbarolink settings page to ensure i am not losing my mind

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT:

Just updated to the very latest Domoticz as i was well behind and no change

The ones inside the red "square" is working, updating 2 vds and running 1 scene.

Thank you... Other than IP address and credentials exactly how I use it. Can only assume my synology is blocking something! I wonder what the heck is happening?

• 3 months later...

I have 8 somfy rts blinds, which this weekend I have finally been able to control using the following:

Fibaro Home Centre 2

Somfy RTS 485 transmitter

Global Cache iTach wifi

Global Cache rs485 cable

The process is not easy, and it is not two way communication, but it works and I have scenses in Fibaro which now control my blinds by time of day etc. If you have the RTS485 transmitter and need help geting it to work, let me know and I can help out.

My somfy motor works with the fibaro switch.

I have a wired somfy though, not a RF.

I have a Somfy 40 Nm Somfy LT 50 Mariner.

Build it in my self

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i wrote about it awhile ago

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Please login or register to see this link.