Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Uptime

jompa68

Working good 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

ram usage is between 70-80% but no problems with scenes, virtual devices etc.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hey, surprise surprise, since update to 4.080 I still did not need to reboot. And I am constantly adding and removing devices, scenes...

We have some customers with 4.056 and its just working

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You all jinxed it now

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

We have some customers with 4.056 and its just working

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For 4.056 it is really impresive, for me that was only troubles on that version.

4.056 and 4.070 have not been kind to me and I built from scratch to 4.056, so it has nothing to do with upgrade issues.

Last really stable version for me was 4.040, if only I could go back.

9 days, 20 hours and more the 1 minute ago, I had to reboot for the first time, due to a RAM issue.

Still not sure what could have caused that.

54 days and suddenly my aquarioum wall plug stopped responding. Sad to say it but need to reboot. Anyway, for system not stable at all, 54 days seems alright I would say. I do reboot my way more expensive Macbook pro much more often tho.

It have never worked so long without reboot before

• 2 weeks later...

It has been >1 year since my HC2 has run this stable and uptime for so long since embark on the v4.xxx journey.

/monthly_04_2016/post-2844-0-97862900-1461845333_thumb.png" alt="Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 20.06.16.png" data-fileid="11834">

/monthly_04_2016/post-2844-0-45408400-1461845341_thumb.png" alt="Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 20.05.29.png" data-fileid="11835">

Note: HC2 runs with 4GB RAM instead of factory default 1GB RAM.

69 days and some hours, yes I agree fairly smooth sailing at the moment. So I´m just waiting for the next stable to add some templates, plug-ins ++ (not to mention a whole new release to fix some basic flaws like the usb back up...)

I am doing updates to new beta and I realised my HCL (I have it just for tests) is running on 4.080 for 20 days

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It has no issue but very little devices added. Memory is on 97

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But still, 20 days for HCL is magic

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Let see what new beta brings to stability.

I have access to a production HCL running 4.072 beta for >20 days stable, despite memory utilization keeps hogging in the 92-97% range.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

Owner rebooted recently cause he total a scene not running well due to instability. I think I did have a screenshot posted somewhere in this forum before.

Good to see HCL getting more stable.

• 8 months later...

Uptime of one old project in Prague before upgrade to 4.110. I think removing it from internet (just local network) have some effect :-).

It is in Czech: Uptimes => Stav serveru

Edited by jakub.jezek