Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Alarm Panel ?

Doyanole

Question

Hi 

i am looking for some sort of Alarm Panel , so my wife and kids can see if i enabled the alarm or not. and also possibly engage and disengage the alarm with that.

Does anyone have a good solution for that that works with rev. 4.080

Thanks

5 answers to this question

I have one scene called "Leaving house" which is manually started (button in mobile app) and then first checks if all windows and doors are closed. If there is any window or door left open then sends message and pop up with list of all opened windows and doors. If everything is closed then first with preset delay turns off TV and/or Sonos speakers and some smart wall plugs, then all lighting is turned off and blinds closed. At the end after preset delay it starts scene which take care of arming all sensors, door, window and motion and when this is all done sends message and pop up window to all members of my family. so they know that house alarm is armed. Just to mention that checking of garage door is delayed and is done just before alarm arming.

I have another scene "Coming home" which is also started manually (button in mobile app) and is PIN protected. This scene first opens blinds if it is still day time or turns on lighting in the house and outside if it is already dark, then turns on music and after preset delay calls scene which disarms alarm in the house. After all this is done sends message and pop up window to all members of my family that alarm is disarmed and house is ready for us to come home. Disarm alarm scene is made invisible in mobile application since there is bug which prevents one scene to call another scene which is protected with PIN.

All my scenes are in LUA running on HC2.

Hi, I faced the same problem as you, I also needed an easy way so that the rest of the family could arm/disarm the alarm. So I took the opportunity to try to learn how to develop an android app. The idea is to have a wall mounted spare android phone from where we can control the alarm. 

The source code is available on

Please login or register to see this link.

. I have also made an early debug release so if you are interested you can try it out,

The app is of course made with my requirements (read fibaro scenes/virtualdevices) in mind.. which might not suit your Fibaro setup/configuration.    

Documentation is currently lousy but I will try to update it soon.

@Sankotronic

Would you care to post your script please ? 

Thanks in advance

+1

Some of my scripts you can check here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Just scroll through the posts.