Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Energy consumption - different values in web status bar, Iphone app, and tablet app

Igy

Question

After I installed Aeon power meter, I disabled all metering’s from other devices. I also disabled metering from phase 1-3 clamps and I use only total one. Nevertheless, I get different information across whole fibaro ecosystem.

• Web status bar shows consumption (3 differnet measurings 597W, 696W, 2,83kw) that is 1,x-4 times higher than real one, while all fibaro devices are off, so the only reading is from aeon meter. 
  • Iphone app shows in status bar different number and the only correct one (real data from aeon). (217W, 317W, 2,45kw)
  • Android tablet app displays 0W (reports only when some module is turned on - module declared power).

Any experience with this?

5 answers to this question

Yes, I reported this to customer support but no fix yet.

Unfortunately true.. and android tablet bug is here for as long as I use tablet.

Hello,
Somebody know is this issue is solved in latest F. Beta ?