Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

WUWeather scene - version = "{2.4.0}"

jompa68

Question

* New*

This version can handle 2 different chat_id's for Telegram, means you can send to 2 different phones if you like.

Using Fibaro app as receiver of forecast - corrected a bug in the code when there is more then 1 id of phones

IMPORTENT

You need to paste all new LUA code to your scene, not just from "Update from here"

Remember to write down you API key for Weather Wunderground, token for Telegram and chat_id

Please login or register to see this code.

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the update, older version stopped working for me..

Just got one strange error (which I had on the previous version aswell): I use Fibaro for the forcast, but keep getting the notification twice.

BTW, I love this scene/ VD

Jim

I also used to receive forecast to my Telegram twice sometimes, and sometimes I did not receive it at all.

Now I update to the newest version of the WU WEATHER scene with two Telegram accounts and also I have 4.090 on my HC2.

We will see how it is going now.

THANK YOU !!!

but a little error in the code, forgot the 2nd id for token

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

with small adjustment below it's working perfect!

Please login or register to see this code.

• Inquirer
  • Good work D-Vine, i thought it only was necessary to have a second chatID (did not test it 100% myself)

I working on next update now, will store all the important data to variables like WUAPI, Telegram tokens and chatID. Will work and test little bit more on it before i release it.

Happy summer mean while

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

your welcome

I will do the test run with the double telegram for a week, if it's stable I let you know also..

happy summer!