Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Multisensor AEON

Flash226

Available from 5 pieces Multisensor AEOTEK. As customers also still 20 pieces meet. Since last year, I write in support to add the device. The device does not have a template. There are older versions of the device (model DSB05-ZWEU) they are working properly.

Please add this device.
AEOTEC
by AEON LABS
Multisensor GEN5
model ZW074-C (868.42MHz)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

saying that not work not helping us, generate template, write more what is not working or missing

• Topic Author
  • The device is added to the system, and are recognized by all the sensors

But the sensors are no settings options

Temperature sensor, humidity sensor, light sensor sends data every half hour. But the motion sensor does not transmit any data markups. It is impossible to build any scene from the motion sensor.

This is device template.

Please login or register to see this link.

That is ideal example, user friendly parameters are a extra options. We don't plan they for all products.  But device is fully supported. Uncheck box parameter template and enter them manually, we don't plan to do for that device nothing more

For motion search is there is a "Basic Set reports in parameters"

• 4 months later...

Same problems I have. At the moment it is collecting dust. I will play with it when find some spare time for low quality, no use devices.

I have the same device with these parameters set and am getting nothing reported by the motion sensor. Have I got these wrong ?

I wish I can help you but I did same as you and motion sensor never worked. I found instructions on internet with all parameters how to set but no go. The only reason I buy this Aeon multisensor is because of humidity sensor built in that FIBARO still don't have.

FIBARO team are you planing to make mutisensor or sensor that measures humidity? That would be really nice to have!

Alternative, the Aeon MultiSensor 6 is working quite fine, except short cycle (varies from approx 3 week to 3+ months, dependent on settings and how scenes run) when runs on batteries.

Hi @Chaicka

Do you find the multisensor 6 a reliable product (assuming its this unit)

I'm considering buying a lot of them one for each room of the house to give me Lux, motion, temp and humidity (for bathrooms) but wanted to make sure before I invested. Do you find it reliable ?

I prefer this one over the fibaro one as I can run this off a USB hub and not rely on batteries

Thanks

frank

Edited by AutoFrank

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12. 12. 2016 at 4:20 PM, AutoFrank said:

Hi @Chaicka

Do you find the multisensor 6 a reliable product (assuming its this unit)

I'm considering buying a lot of them one for each room of the house to give me Lux, motion, temp and humidity (for bathrooms) but wanted to make sure before I invested. Do you find it reliable ?

I prefer this one over the fibaro one as I can run this off a USB hub and not rely on batteries

Thanks

frank

i Kinda like the displayed MS6, i have one and works good (even has option to be permanently powered which i allways like).

There were few problems with it (in some versions tehre is a parametr with mad long slider bar, and you can not really change the value other than setting it to default). But if you are willing to sacrifice time and learn whic versions this afficts than youll be fine.

Just note that if you keep pulling bateries out and putting them in due to testing the device for few months the fabric ment for this will get prety worn out (tho not break). Allso the back pannel (covering batteries) is really easy to loose .P

Measurment (compared to FGMS) seem fairly simillar - usually within 0.3 of anny given value. I had nothing to compare humidity with (nope not counting

that thing is just worthless).

15 minutes ago, Kuba13 said:

i Kinda like the displayed MS6, i have one and works good (even has option to be permanently powered which i allways like).

There were few problems with it (in some versions tehre is a parametr with mad long slider bar, and you can not really change the value other than setting it to default). But if you are willing to sacrifice time and learn whic versions this afficts than youll be fine.

Just note that if you keep pulling bateries out and putting them in due to testing the device for few months the fabric ment for this will get prety worn out (tho not break). Allso the back pannel (covering batteries) is really easy to loose .P

Measurment (compared to FGMS) seem fairly simillar - usually within 0.3 of anny given value. I had nothing to compare humidity with (nope not counting

that thing is just worthless).

Thanks @kuba13 

I have one arriving today and am looking forward to getting it up and running.

-frank

• 3 weeks later...

@Flash226, I also have a Aeotec 4in1 Gen 5 sensor.

I can't get the motion sensor working well.

Could you help me with the settings you used, a screenshot perhaps?

I would appreciate you help a lot! 

30 minutes ago, Flash226 said:

Hi. I add parameters 

@Flash226, that did the trick! It's working fine now.

Thanks a lot, you made my day!

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

I've got 2x Aeotec Gen 5 multisensors and have been using them for a few years now (thanks for the parameters!) however about 2 months ago the motion sensor stopped working (possibly from an upgrade of the HC2?). When I press or triple press the black button it says Transfer Ok but I can't get any motion to be detected (battery or usb).  Just wondering if yours are working ok and are you on a recent HC2 version?

Thanks,

Scott

• 8 months later...

Hi ,

I'm new with Fibaro. I just studying now. 

I have 2 Aeon Aeotec multisensors. One is working perfectly but the other one is not realy.

They are in the same place at the moment (see picture bellow)

Does somebody have idea why they are working differently?

Edited by Genko