Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Gerda Lock Zwave

wwojt

Question

All,

I am having a problem with Gerda Lock, it is very similar lock to Danalock, i think it is the same lock only the brand is Gerda. The lock is sleeping all the time, after manual wake it is working fine for 1-2 min, but after some period of time is dead. The lock was included in security mode. The firmware version is 1.2.  Any solution, ideas?

Does any one is an owner of that model?? Is it working fine with HL2 4.09?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

All,

I am having a problem with Gerda Lock, it is very similar lock to Danalock, i think it is the same lock only the brand is Gerda. The lock is sleeping all the time, after manual wake it is working fine for 1-2 min, but after some period of time is dead. The lock was included in security mode. The firmware version is 1.2.  Any solution, ideas?

Does any one is an owner of that model?? Is it working fine with HL2 4.09?

Thanks

Hello,

When adding the lock was it in a 1m range from your gateway? Note that while adding in security mode a device should be in max 2m range from a gateway.

• Inquirer
  • Yes, the lock was inkuded 1m from the Hc2, and it was included in security mode.

It is odd that the lock is not responding. It works 1 per 10 atempts, after bad transmition the lock is going to mode sleep.

When the command lock/ unlock is send the zwave network is frozen for 10-15 sek and other deveices cannot be controled.

I have 3 Gerda lock v2 locks with z-wave. I also have a problem with them, that every now and again - every day a castle is visible as dead. I have several scenes running on these locks, which, for example, are to open the lock at a given time. I had to create a dozen additional scenes to check if the lock is open, if not to open it - it checks it for 15 minutes every minute. But that is pointless. Because if the castle is dead, it will not wake up. As I launch applications on the phone, sometimes I can wake him by clicking on the indicated lock. Sometimes only through applications after www via a computer. But that is pointless. The castle is no more than 5-6m away from the HCL central station. Among them is the Wall plug Fibaro, which is supposed to amplify the signal. here, mounted on one door, there are 2 gerda locks. Sometimes it shows that one of them is dead. The third lock is located at a greater distance but at + -5m there is a Wall plug which is to extend the z-wave signal. Maybe there is a way instead of an automatic restart of the central unit - which does not give much to wake up these devices anyway? My settings in the z-wave configuration in the HCL control unit.

Version: 3.67

Include the interrogation interval x

Interval polling in s 125s

Number of Devices 7

Recommended minimum interval for polling devices 125s

Polling dead devices x

Mark devices as dead x

I do not know what else I can change or set up to make these castles not be dead. Please help.