Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC2 and Foscam FI9816P

ggoetz56

Question

My Foscam FI9816P works fine exept with HC2.

Foscam App is ok, even browsing stream with Lumina 950 windows 10 mobile explorer. Also chrome with cgi commands shows picture and mjpeg stream.

Except HC2 shows no picture and no stream. It seem to update every 3 sec but there is no picture only an icon (see attachement). I tryed both the Plugin and the Foscam Camera inclusion (which suggests the old command for 89xx)

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanx Gerhard

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 answer to this question

I also don't have picture of my Foscam FI9828P camera on HC2 web interface but I have picture on my mobile devices and that is more than enough for me. When I sit at home by computer then I use Foscam web interface. I try some suggestions before with setting up substream but it didn't help.