Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Zipato RFID

HomeSystem.sk

Question

On 1/5/2017 at 2:53 PM, SimonW said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have a Fibaro HC Lite controller and have waited a long time for some type of keypad to arm/disarm my alarmsensors. I have a very simple question that I hope someone can give me a good answer to :)

Does the Zipato RFID keypad work with HC Lite or not?

Someone who actually have one included and fully functional in a HC Lite?

Unfortunately it doesn't work and i don't see a resolution in the near future.

I have the same problem with the HC2. At this moment it is not possible to use RFIDs. Very bad from Fibaro not answere here. I opened a thread in hope someone will answer, but they closed it and took me to this thread...with no answer...very very bad.

In Version 4.110 everything worked fine. And now nobody can use it. 

Just now, thorstenreimers said:

I have the same problem with the HC2. At this moment it is not possible to use RFIDs. Very bad from Fibaro not answere here. I opened a thread in hope someone will answer, but they closed it and took me to this thread...with no answer...very very bad.

In Version 4.110 everything worked fine. And now nobody can use it. 

But are you able to use pin codes? 

P.S: After 3 weeks of owning a fibaro box I'm kinda at my tolerance limit with it, it's full of bugs and looks like the quality is garbage. 

Yes I can use PIN Codes. But no way to learn the RFID Codes.

How did you manage to use PIN codes, can you be more specific on this? I'm on firmware 4.1.30

I used the Start Synchronize button. Push the "Start Synchronize" button and then the "home" button on the Keypad. After finish you can enter a 4-digit PIn in the PIN configuration . Could be that you have to to it a few times. I think I needed 2 or 3 runs.

I used the Start Synchronize button. Push the "Start Synchronize" button and then the "home" button on the Keypad. After finish you can enter a 4-digit PIn in the PIN configuration . Could be that you have to to it a few times. I think I needed 2 or 3 runs.

Thanks for that for me unfortunately, If i hit start sync and after that home button, nothing happens :\, I'm on a fibaro HCL.

@

Please login or register to see this link.

Any updates on this issue? On HCL the functionality is broken when using pins.

13 hours ago, thorstenreimers said:

Just to clarify, with new doorlock support actions for RFID slightly changed. 

To set tag reader code you should use action:
 fibaro:call(ID, "setUserCodeDec", userId, "0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9")   /// not fibaro:call(ID, "setUserCodeDec", "1", "Occupied", "143,31,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0", "Name") like before

To delete tag reader code use:

fibaro:call(ID, "deleteUserCode", userId)

To get user code:
fibaro:call(ID, "getUserCode", userId)

To set user name use:
fibaro:call(ID, "setUserName", userId, "name")

Yes, it was posted by Fibaro in other thread - so important information is that it is valid from version 4.140 for HC2.

I have checked it with Zipato KeyPad configured in the past.

And yes, I was able to add new RFID code using new "setUserCodeDec" call.

But the only way for me to check it, is just to use the RFID key.

"getUserCode" always return nil for all the userIDs

I cannot "synchronize" that KeyPad using button at UI. Maybe when device is synchronized, "getUserCode" starts to work.

I think I will reset my KeyPad, will add it to the system and program it again.

I am also not sre how to program manual 4-digits codes. It shall be possible via UI (when device is synchronized), and I guess also from code, using  "setUserCodeDec" or maybe also old "setUserCode".

For "setUserCodeDec" we have to provide set od decimal ASCII codes of digits, for "setUserCode" it was possible to provide code directly. "setUserCode" is not mentioned to be still supported in the updated list of commands.

Hint for you: to Synchronize Zipato KeyPad with HC2, before starting of synchronization KeyPad shall be switched to "Z-wave chip always active" mode (parameter 5). .

Edited by Albert