Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

VD Button functions

Pola4ek

Question

Is it possible to check if the virtual device button was pressed in lua? Is there any function for that in lua? I want to code something like this: (If Button "3" of virtual device with an ID of 674 was pressed than a=a+1)  for example

3 answers to this question

How about changing the VD button code to perform the a=a+1 condition, and also to start a scene which contains your 15 minute loop.  The scene can then trap the case when duplicate copies of the same scene are running.

Yes, add that code for each button on each VD and store in global variable for further use. You can use only one variable as table.

• Inquirer
  • Yes, add that code for each button on each VD and store in global variable for further use. You can use only one variable as table

Sorry, I hhaven't expaled correctly what I wanted. I have one button in VD in which I have a loop repeat until . And pressing this button the program runs in this loop at least 15 minutes and pressing this button one's again loop is still running but the condition a=a+1 is situated not in this loop and "a" is not inncreasing because loop repeat until is still running. But I really need to increase "a" which is not in this loop.