Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

trouble with some 3rd party PIR's

sj3fk3

Question

Not sure if this is 4.100 related but it looks like I have some problems with some 3rd party motions sensors (PIR's). Looks like HC2 registers when the PIR fires a ON command, but it never returns to OFF. 

Am I the only one seeing this? 

- Everspring SP103

- Z-Wave Philio 4-in-1 Sensor

5 answers to this question

SP103 is working fine for me. I have four of them, included with 4.09, 4.1 and older versions than 4.09.

All of them are working good and firing OFF command after the configured timeout (this little plastic screw).

• Inquirer
  • 32 minutes ago, Alex said:

SP103 is working fine for me. I have four of them, included with 4.09, 4.1 and older versions than 4.09.

All of them are working good and firing OFF command after the configured timeout (this little plastic screw).

I turned it all the way down, maybe that helps...

3 hours ago, sj3fk3 said:

Not sure if this is 4.100 related but it looks like I have some problems with some 3rd party motions sensors (PIR's). Looks like HC2 registers when the PIR fires a ON command, but it never returns to OFF. 

Am I the only one seeing this? 

- Everspring SP103

- Z-Wave Philio 4-in-1 Sensor

Had same issue with Aeon/Philio sensors and the problem that they're too far from HC2 (in my case), have added repeater and no issues for last several months.

By the way the problem is in both directions (ON and OFF), but when you're looking at the system the ON condition is more noticeable. (when is OFF you assume everything is fine)

On 2-10-2016 at 0:49 PM, cag014 said:

Had same issue with Aeon/Philio sensors and the problem that they're too far from HC2 (in my case), have added repeater and no issues for last several months.

By the way the problem is in both directions (ON and OFF), but when you're looking at the system the ON condition is more noticeable. (when is OFF you assume everything is fine)

My problem with my Phlio 3 in 1 sensors is that without template they perform perfectly but once the soft configuration is done and the template is loaded the motion sensor doesn't work anymore.  And changes made in the template do not 'stick'....

2 minutes ago, wienog said:

My problem with my Phlio 3 in 1 sensors is that without template they perform perfectly but once the soft configuration is done and the template is loaded the motion sensor doesn't work anymore.  And changes made in the template do not 'stick'....

Did you try not to use the template?

Do not check the "Use template for parameters" box.

Please login or register to see this attachment.