Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

[Feature Request] System Dashboard and central logging

SmartStart

Hello Fibaro.

Just another issue which I wanted to ask for:

So far it is not possible to get an overview of the system state including central logging of scene/VD output. If I want to know whether a scene is running or not, I have to go into the scene to check output. Very annoying with many scenes and not really comfortable. Same is with output (debug messages, messages) from scenes. I have to go through all scenes to check the outputs.

I would like to have one place where all such internal states are displayed.

One Dashboard where I can see which scene/VD is actually running, which not. Where I have the outputs of all scenes in chronological order with an automated mechanism to identify the individual scene messages - i.e. "timestamp - scene name - message".

I think it would make the HC2 much more comfortable to handle. User can see with a glance if there are problems with a scene or can get an quick overview if system is working normal. In addition it would be good to have certain states presented there as well. Like whether the HC2 is in armed or disarmed mode, last breach, last alarm etc. Actually I am trying to build that myself out of the REST API with some python scripts but I think it would be great to have this provided as a Fibaro feature.

The actual functions for this are too scattered between screens. Like there is already one central event page but I think in the acutal form with all the small symbols and text and sorting it is not very "readable" and it is not including the scene messages. I see which motion sensor was breached but only in the devices view where I not have any chronological sorting. I just see all the motion sensors and have to find out myself, which one was breached when.

Would be happy if others jump in or present their ideas or solutions for this.

Regards.

Edited by SmartStart