Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo windgauge plugin

severin

Question

The Netatmo climate plugin version 1.0 for HC2 is old. Fibaro - please update the plugin so that it also includes the Netatmo anemometer.

Best regards

Jan Severin

Edited by severin

16 answers to this question

+1 the VD/scene solution for wind and rain sensor is buggy, craches about 1x per day.

with the present scene startup issues in 4.10, the complete hc2 needs to be restarted, which is annoying 

I use boomix workaround scene slightly changed and is working perfectly for long time now for both wind and rain sensor. Nevertheless, I also vote for Netatmo weather station plugin update because of other users!

Hi Sankotronic,

I use the same Boomix workaround, but this crashes quite often, I get error message: "@ unknown character". In your slightly changed version, do you suffer the same problem? If not, could you please publish your modifications.

• Inquirer
  • Hi Fibaro

I live by the sea where it is windy. I therefore need to be able to regulate the flow temperature on my natural gas boiler when it is windy. It will be super with a plugin for Netmos anemometer?

Edited by severin
    A danish word was not translated

23 hours ago, Wimjanse said:

Hi Sankotronic,

I use the same Boomix workaround, but this crashes quite often, I get error message: "@ unknown character". In your slightly changed version, do you suffer the same problem? If not, could you please publish your modifications.

No, I have no such problems and it runs smoothly. I removed that scene recursively call itself and updating of VD. Scene is triggered by another scene every five minutes. VD is updated yet by another scene with necessary delay so that boomix scene has enough time to execute and collect data. I'm not sure if I can publish scene without boomix consent. Boomix?

• Inquirer
  • The Netatmo climate plugin has not been updated. Fibaro please update the plugin so that it also includes the Netatmo anemometer.

Best regards

Jan Severin

Netatmo announced changes in their API and it should actually already change on 1st December but for some reason they postpone this change. FIBARO is probably already working to implement this changes so we can expect new plugin in one of the next firmware releases. Will they also add wind sensor and make better rain sensor support we will see when new plugin is released. Until then old plugin is still working with workaround for wind and rain sensor as mentioned before.

22 hours ago, severin said:

The Netatmo wind gauge is not implemented in update 4.120 :cry::cry:

It really doesn't matter. I will soon post complete solution which is completely independent of Netatmo plugin and even supports more than one weather station and up to three additional indoor modules per each station. Little teaser:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

And of course ti uses new version of Netatmo API!!

21 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

It really doesn't matter. I will soon post complete solution which is completely independent of Netatmo plugin and even supports more than one weather station and up to three additional indoor modules per each station. Little teaser:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

And of course ti uses new version of Netatmo API!!

Looks awesome - can't wait... :-) 

No more waiting!

New Weather State VD v2.0 and Netatmo Weather station scene v2.0 you can check here:

• Inquirer
  • The Netatmo climate plugin version 1.0 for HC2 is old. Fibaro - please update the plugin so that it also includes the Netatmo anemometer.

Best regards

Jan Severin

Edited October 12, 2016 by severin

Sankotronic programming is far too complicated to me. Please update the old plugin version1.0

Dont you care about your customers?

Still no update???:(

14 hours ago, severin said:

Sankotronic programming is far too complicated to me. Please update the old plugin version1.0

Hi @severin,

I'm really trying hard to make all my scripts easier to setup. I believe that Weather State VD and Netatmo scene reached quite close to that goal, excpet setting up icons. But I have posted here Icon preview that should make this also a piece of cake!

I hope that in some time I will post here all my work that will be simple to setup as much as it is possible to achieve with present configuration of HC2 and with knowledge I have at the moment.