Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Delete entry at notification center

okatzer

Question

If you have a web-Browser remote connection, the x-button at an entry at notification center doesn't work.

10 answers to this question

19 hours ago, okatzer said:

If you have a web-Browser remote connection, the x-button at an entry at notification center doesn't work.

Hello,

Can you post the screen shot showing which notification you have in mind?

Dnia 21.10.2016 o 09:12, okatzer napisał:

OK, here it is

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hello,

I see. This is expected behavior. Remote connection does not allow to delete or remove data/devices/etc for safety reasons.

• Inquirer
  • OK, this explains also that icons can't be removed.

But than it shouldn't be shown at remote connection.

thx anyway

Dnia 26.10.2016 o 14:20, okatzer napisał:

OK, this explains also that icons can't be removed.

But than it shouldn't be shown at remote connection.

thx anyway

Hello,

When you connect remotely you still want to be informed about what happens in your gateway :) This is how you are informed so you will not be surprised that you did not see a notification earlier but you were indeed logged in to your gateway.

Sorry @T.Konopka, but that is not entirely true. My HC2 is on FW 4.100 and I can delete notifications when I'm remotely connected. It must be something with quality of internet connection or FW version because when my HC2 was on 4.090 firmware I had problem with logging in remotely if on login screen firmware version was not showed and also could not delete notifications. But now it is working fine remotely. I didn't try to remove icons remotely so for this I don't know.

13 minut temu, Sankotronic napisał:

Sorry @T.Konopka, but that is not entirely true. My HC2 is on FW 4.100 and I can delete notifications when I'm remotely connected. It must be something with quality of internet connection or FW version because when my HC2 was on 4.090 firmware I had problem with logging in remotely if on login screen firmware version was not showed and also could not delete notifications. But now it is working fine remotely. I didn't try to remove icons remotely so for this I don't know.

Hello,

Do you remember what kind of notification you deleted recently while connecting to the gateway via home.fibaro.com?

2 hours ago, T.Konopka said:

Hello,

Do you remember what kind of notification you deleted recently while connecting to the gateway via home.fibaro.com?

Of course, I can remove all blue and red notifications. I can remove too many instances notifications and also if there was like overvoltage with dimmer on lamp.

i want to be able to get rid of the 'unconfigured devices' message. this isn't something i can fix so why does it persist with alerting me about it? it should be alerting fibaro who haven't got a template for the device.

Edited by amurray85

6 hours ago, amurray85 said:

i want to be able to get rid of the 'unconfigured devices' message. this isn't something i can fix so why does it persist with alerting me about it? it should be alerting fibaro who haven't got a template for the device.

Good call,

Altho i would want to have no template info shown at details of the device itselve (just below the header) just incase i forget, those messagess ought to be dismissible permanently.

Only messagess that would remain in the notification woudl be recent ones, and quite criticall ones such as: device dosen't respond, lost connection, routing changed on device X (right that last one dose not seem to be included but it woudl help immensly with locating problems), ran out of instanacess, etc.