Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Solved: Fibaro Wall Plug not being configured at all

JohanSoder

Question

Dear all

I am running HCL version 4.100 and am having some issues with using my Fibaro Wall Plugs (that I know for a fact is working since I saw them working a few hours ago in 4.074)... I updated everything and ended up having to reset the plugs in order to be able to include them to the controller (in included them manually by clicking the B button 3 times)...

However, ever since resetting the plugs they show up as "Not configured" and I cannot reconfigure the device. As it is now the device is rather useless.

I guess I am making a very fundamental error. The plugs themselves think everything is a-ok, indicating this via a green LED... 

Any help, weather simply ideas or a fail-safe step-by-step guide are GREATLY apprechiated... It would be great to seeing these included and working again...

Thank you very much for all input!

Johan S

Edit: I deleted the devices again, and re-added them - and now everything works as expected. No idea of why/how...

Edited by JohanSoder
solved

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet