Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

LUA - HC2+Nest+Danfoss LC13

Sardar

Question

I've got a HC2, Nest and some Danfoss-valves, eventually I want a Multi-zoned Heating Systems.

= Modulating through a Nest =
Problem is I live in The Netherlands and out here usually have Modulating Central Heating Systems. So I can't just use The Heating Panel and keep my pipes heated or not according to the outside temperature.
With the Modulating system, I need to control my Central Heating through for example a Nest. I am controlling the Nest through an API, with the help of @TW1979 in topic "

Please login or register to see this link.

"

= LUA =
I've read up on the Danfoss-radiator valves. (special thanks to: @tinman@Momos@hTiger1@petergebruers) * They're not that reliable. So before I start with the Multi-zone-LUA, here is my description of the LUA I'm gonna write for the one-room-system.

Can someone tell me if this is gonna work?

Please login or register to see this code.

Edited by Sardar

1 answer to this question

Hi @Sardar

I dont know if it will work. Currently i am using the danfoss valves but as you also mentioned, they are not that reliable. I am in doubt too buy the nest as an add-on or replace the valves. Lately I saw this on the internet and i'm very curious about it. 

I don't have a modulating central heating but "district heating", dont know if this is the right word. (In Dutch it's called: stadsverwarming, ik zag dat je nederlands bent @Sardar).

This means that I always have the access to warm-water without having my own heating system.