Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGK101 Door/Window Sensor EU

scorpuk

I have changed the batteries in my door / window sensors and think they are reset.

However, no matter what I do when I try to include / exclude the sensor blinks rapidly for around 7 seconds; 1 long and then 20-30 short blinks, I think, and I cannot include it.

Any help appreciated.

Ta

John

Dnia 11.11.2016 o 18:22, scorpuk napisał:

I have changed the batteries in my door / window sensors and think they are reset.

However, no matter what I do when I try to include / exclude the sensor blinks rapidly for around 7 seconds; 1 long and then 20-30 short blinks, I think, and I cannot include it.

Hello,

Did you keep the both parts of sensor close?

If the LED is blinking rapidly then there is an error or it is resetting itself.

Please, check

Please login or register to see this link.

• Topic Author
  • Hi T.Konopka,

I kept the two parts of the sensor close when I pressed the TMP button to include.

I have done another reset with confirmed 2 flashes that it has reset and tried to remove / add to controller and its still blinking as above.

36 minut temu, scorpuk napisał:

I kept the two parts of the sensor close when I pressed the TMP button to include.

I have done another reset with confirmed 2 flashes that it has reset and tried to remove / add to controller and its still blinking as above.

Hello,

You pressed the tamper button? How many times?

Please, check if you followed the procedure properly, you can find it in "Inclusion" part.

If you have been doing everything accordingly to the instructions then I advise you to contact our Support at [email protected]

• Topic Author
  • I pressed the bottom tamper button three times with the lid closed and the magnet touching the main body.