Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGS-223: Auto-Update of Switch 2

jmenoud

Hello,

I am just in the middle of my domotic intallation using Fibaro switches (but not using a HC2 controller).

I am interested to use the new FGS-223 instead of the FGS-222 (because of the Zwave+). I have a problem with the state auf the switch 2. The state is not automatically sent back to my controller (I use Jeedom) if I press the switch manually (no problem for the first switch). 

I then searched a little and try many other controllers (incl. Eedomus, domotics,...) and all of them have the same problem (actually, it seems only the HC2 works without problems). For all of then, the polling has to be activated to update the status of the second switch (not an option for me).

Can somebody tell my if it is a problem of the newly switches and that it will be corrected or can I forget it (fallback to FGS-222)? I wrote to the Fibaro support, but they didn't answer me.

Thank you for your help

JP

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

Hi @jmenoud,

I don't have any experience with any other gateway controller except HC2 but after you included FGS-223 to that Jeedom did you check associations. How many groups do you have and to which group is associated that Jeedom controller? Maybe if you play with this associations you will get other switch to report back to controller?

I even don't have any FGS-223, only that older version, but I had some experience with sensors that where not reporting back due to missing association to the controller.

• Topic Author
  • Hello,

Thank you for your response. I submitted your proposition on the Jeedom forum and some people made some tests.

They "plaied" with associations between the module and the controller and it seems that it could be the way to fix the problem (althouth a final solution could not be found yet).