Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Doorbird

mradh

Question

Implemented doorbird. Advice is to use Axis Generic cam in order to display live feed from the door bird intercom.

16 hours ago, marshal said:

Can we use it for two separated floor with two separated network?

Yes, you can. If you want to control DoorBird in different network than Fibaro is located in,  you need to forward port 80 on your router. And you need to add into host of your VD fill IP with port.

4 hours ago, jakub.jezek said:

Yes, you can. If you want to control DoorBird in different network than Fibaro is located in,  you need to forward port 80 on your router. And you need to add into host of your VD fill IP with port.

Where DoorBird is not located in Fibaro located network, so how Fibaro VD cant find DoorBird IP!!

You imagine DoorBird is located in first floor network and it has an ip address in this network and is linked to first floor fibaro. But how we can use it in second floor? As i know, network devices cant be added to two separated network!

Just now, marshal said:

Where DoorBird is not located in Fibaro located network, so how Fibaro VD cant find DoorBird IP!!

You imagine DoorBird is located in first floor network and it has an ip address in this network and is linked to first floor fibaro. But how we can use it in second floor? As i know, network devices cant be added to two separated network!

You will make port Forwarding on your router. Then you should add into VD routers external IP and port, that forwards to Doorbird internal IP adress and port 80.

Please login or register to see this link.

is an example of forwarding with "ZyXEL".

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:11 AM, Guest said:

Almost done now...

I would like to trigger an event on my HC2 when someone pushes the bell.

According to the DoorBird API documentation it is possible, but you need to set a "Notification request" (in my case event=doorbell)

The syntax is like this:

> , and when triggered than the "request" will be pushed in JSON.

Anyone here who might know the correct syntax?

Basically I would like to turn on a light (or populate a global variable) when someone pushes the bell.

Thank you.

Hi Guest,

I would like to open my Yale Door lock using the Open Door button in the DoorBird App when someone press the bell. I have followed the steps to create a virtual object by importing the Doorbird.vfib provided by

and replacing my username, password and Doorbird IP. I have already subscribed to the dooropen event via the notification.cgi API provided by DoorBird with this url -

. When I execute this url manually in the browser, it can open my door lock. However, it did not work when I press the DoorOpen button in the DoorBird App. Not sure where it fails. How can I debug?

Edited by yeowsiang

On 1/14/2017 at 3:14 PM, Guest said:

Okay.. Got the "Notification Request" working :-)

Here is how:

You need to tell the DoorBird what to do when the button is pushed.

You do this by sending the following "command" by using a browser.

Please login or register to see this code.

Where AAAAA = DoorBirds username, BBBBB = DoorBirds password, CCCCC = DoorBirds IP, DDDDD = IP HC2, EEEEE = HC2's scene's ID (see below) and FFFFF = HC2's password.

Now create a scene doing something, and use the scene ID in the above string (see EEEEE).

Now when the button is pushed the DoorBird will send the notification (json formatted) to HC2, and tells it to start scene EEEEE

To "cancel/delete" the "Notification Request" run the same "command", but change the subscribe (at the end of the string) to 0

ie:

Please login or register to see this code.

hi sir 

could you please write the code for me

could you please write code for doorbell

could you please write code for doorbell

@sardarbasha The experienced forum users here, are here only for "assistance" and discuss current issues.

Don't come here begging for Lua or VD's. It will only get you blackballed from future discussion. 

If you want custom code or scenes created, you should look for their services and not "handouts". There is a few forum users i have used on occasion to assist me. For example @morpheus75 does offer his experienced services at a very reasonable price, in writing custom LUA and/or VD's. 

Matt

Edited by matt1981
edit
  • Like 1

On 28-12-2016 at 2:56 PM, jakub.jezek said:

Ask reseller for any 2N Helios IP intercom or IP Bell by alphatechnologies. But it can come pricy. Also Fibaro has Intercom application only for iOS devices. If you have Android, you have to have an externall app.

And knowing Fibaro saying they will have intercom next year. I don't think it will be before 2018.

Well, being in 2018 there's still no 2N Helios Intercom plugin/app for Android :(  Still having more than € 1000 laying on my shelve :(

10 hours ago, TRicky said:

Well, being in 2018 there's still no 2N Helios Intercom plugin/app for Android :(  Still having more than € 1000 laying on my shelve :(

Honestly, I believe, that original app is better than old FIbaro intercom app (the old VoIP one). And i do not know the plans for reviving VoIP app, because it seems to me that old Fibaro intercom app (with VoIP) is dead.