Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Can't see cameras through remote access

Mo19

Question

Hi guys,

After i had to reset my account's passwords in order to get access to my HC2 and HCL (that was after the server procedure this month), now i am not able to see my foscam IP cameras remotely? Why is that? I tried to remove them and add them again and nothing. Did another registration in home.fibaro.com, moved the HC2 to it and still nothing. Then i restarted the controllers and the cameras but still nothing... Just to mention, i CAN see them only through local access! Any idea what is wrong? Before the drama with the server, and one unsatisfied client, everything worked great! Please help guys :/

I'm getting the same problem! Except I can't see the cameras locally either!  However I triggered the alarm and all the cameras do send screenshots fine. Any help? 

I have the same problem with my Foscam, my Hikvision camera still works fine. I thought this problem came after I updated to version 4.104 but now I doubt it was this that gives me problems

Same here...

• 4 Foscam camera's do not show video in hc2 anymore.
  • both locally as remotely
  • no maintenance took place on hc2
  • no maintenance took place in any of the camera's
  • synology surveillance station and foscam tool do show camera video

any explanation?

same problem here, Foscam cams do not show video in remote connection, Panasonic cam stil work, i suppose is a fibaro server problem. any ideas?

Same here. Have two Foscam PTZ cameras and two days ago they start flickering and now no more picture on remote connection at all.

I did. I am on 3.6 and I have lost Remote access completely.

Fibaro informed me after a week of email ping-pongs that some scripts were updated and remote access on 3.6 is no longer available.

Same here. 

Not a firewall issue or something. Made 2 separate port forwards for the camera's but still doesn't work.

When on local network everything is fine. On remote acces no video.. Even when I log-in on a laptop.

When I make a port forward direct to the H2C I see video.

If you make a port forward in your router to the H2C ( port 81 to "IPADRESS H2C" port 80) and you go to "EXTERNAL-IP":81 you should end on the page of your H2C.

If you change the IP adres in your FibaroApp to your external ip address with ':81' and save it, you see your video again.

You can find your external IP at 

Please login or register to see this link.

I'm still on HC2 Version 4.100 and my Foscam camera's are still working normally (Even better then before). Only my newly added Hikvision Camera is giving some problems. It is working fine in the Android app but on my GUI on mu PC there's no image.....

I was too fast, I've got the same problem with Foscam on remote access

Edited by TRicky

On 18/12/2016 at 1:07 PM, Sankotronic said:

Same here. Have two Foscam PTZ cameras and two days ago they start flickering and now no more picture on remote connection at all.

I am also suddenly unable to view my foscam camera on a remote connection. My cameras of a different brand are working fine. I am still running 4.100.

7 godzin temu, devfern24 napisał:

I am also suddenly unable to view my foscam camera on a remote connection. My cameras of a different brand are working fine. I am still running 4.100.

Same here (HCL & HC2). I reported this on bugzilla. 

• Inquirer
  • Fibaro said that they will fix it until the end of this week (that means this Friday). I hope that they will do that, because it is a huge security problem for all of us.

Fibaro, what a mess and I can't even see it since my cameras are missing picture :P

Well... I still have my Synology Server (that's working 101% all the time, like important systems should).

So my camera system is working well all the time instead of my HC'2's.

Time for improvement Fibaro! By the way.... my lights are still flickering every night!

Despite investigation and testing at Fibaro I still have flickering lights since several months. I'm getting hysterical right now!

I checked again and I can see my Foscam cameras on remote connection with Foscam original app, but still no picture with Fibaro app.