Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Can't see cameras through remote access

Mo19

Question

Hi guys,

After i had to reset my account's passwords in order to get access to my HC2 and HCL (that was after the server procedure this month), now i am not able to see my foscam IP cameras remotely? Why is that? I tried to remove them and add them again and nothing. Did another registration in home.fibaro.com, moved the HC2 to it and still nothing. Then i restarted the controllers and the cameras but still nothing... Just to mention, i CAN see them only through local access! Any idea what is wrong? Before the drama with the server, and one unsatisfied client, everything worked great! Please help guys :/

I have the same problem. Over the LAN camera is working perfectly.

Fibaro please help!

Guest aj84

No probs here - I can still see the cams though mine is slightly different in that I have a DVR rather than individual ip cams

5 hours ago, Stegenga said:

After updating my app for the new Fibaro ID i have the same problem with my camera's

I can't see them anymore by remote access. In my LAN everything works fine.

Please help Fibaro.

Only my Foscam camera is unavailable over remote connection, my other cameras show up. Sounds like the same issue as before (earlier in this thread) with the Foscams.

At my side same problem again.

When posting first post I didn't change anything to configuration and suddenly camera's didn't work.

As mentioned by others 'suddenly' they started working again.

After updating my iPhone app to the latest version same problem occurs... both outside as inside the network no Foscam camera view via app.

Camera view via browser works fine.

I have the same problem after updating the fibaro app to version 2.13, in combination with HC2 version 1.110. No issues on LAN, remote access does not load camera pictures or streams. Both iPad and iPhone. Fibaro, please fix! 

21 hours ago, Ritsjert said:

At my side same problem again.

When posting first post I didn't change anything to configuration and suddenly camera's didn't work.

As mentioned by others 'suddenly' they started working again.

After updating my iPhone app to the latest version same problem occurs... both outside as inside the network no Foscam camera view via app.

Camera view via browser works fine.

Same to me

Same here, thought this problem had ended :(

Any resolution Fibaro?

• Inquirer
  • We just installed the new mobile app and the foscam cameras are not working again through the remote access! What is the problem guys?

Edited by Mo19

On 23/01/2017 at 8:36 AM, Mo19 said:

We just installed the new mobile app and the foscam cameras are not working again through the remote access! What is the problem guys?

I can confirm. My Foscam cameras also don't work in app wehn connect remotely.

• Inquirer
  • Again, it works remotely but when using a PC, but when using the new mobile app remotely it does not.....

Edited by Mo19

1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

I can confirm. My Foscam cameras also don't work in app wehn connect remotely.

I talked to Fibaro support about this re-occuring issue (again), they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution to fix it.

Doesnt sound like there will be a fix until the next update though...

16 hours ago, devfern24 said:

I talked to Fibaro support about this re-occuring issue (again), they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution to fix it.

Doesnt sound like there will be a fix until the next update though...

@devfern24,

thank you for the information!

does someone understand how these changes can occur without any changes to the configuration?

this time the app changed and the FibaroID.

but he first time this was reported neither the version on Fibaro or the version of the app changed!?

3 godziny temu, Ritsjert napisał:

does someone understand how these changes can occur without any changes to the configuration?

this time the app changed and the FibaroID.

but he first time this was reported neither the version on Fibaro or the version of the app changed!?

I wonder about it too :!:

• Inquirer
  • I think that they can fix it without issuing of a new app or a new firmware. Last time they did it WITHOUT the need of a new app or firmware. I think it is some sort of a setup to their cloud/remote access. So they will fix it. Last time it took like 2 weeks, i hope now they do it much faster.

From today I can see my Foscam cameras again on remote connection, so I believe it is fixed.