Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Multiroom Heating Controller

BusterB1959

Question

Multiroom Heating Controller 

My project was to write a multiroom heating controller to give indipendant control over each room using as much as the built in functionality of Home Center 2 as possible.

Starting point: Create multiple rooms in the heating panel in accordance with the

Please login or register to see this link.

I did have some code to enumerate from these panels and get the following from the JSON files http://yourHC2IPAddress/api/panels/heating &  http://yourHC2IPAddress/api/rooms

Room Name, Room "Default Thermostat" & Default Temperature Sensor As I failed to add them to my array roomsArray I abandoned this for the time being. (Any developers want to help here???

You add your rooms to the roomsArray, set the HeatON and HeatOff as you need them these will stop overshoot of Temperature. - Any developers want to turn this in to a heating PID?

I have been running this now for a couple of months without problem, and even moved it to other HC2 controllers.

Make a LUA Scene, drope the code in, change the Variables and away you go.

My setup and all I have tested with:

HC2 v 4.1x

Danfoss LC-13 TRVs these control the radiators and also act as a Thermostat for any room that does not have a external Thermostat

Fibaro or AEON Multisensor for Temperature Sensor

Secure SRT321 Wall thermostat & Secure HRT boiler Receiver - This was so i could put in manual mode if anything went wrong  

Happy to have suggeestions and additions! Enjoy!

Brent

Please login or register to see this code.

Brent

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet