Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

CCTV Integration with HC2

Mo19

Question

Hi guys,

I am looking for a device or a way how to integrate the existing CCTV cameras with HC2. Is there such a device or it is imposible to integrate/see them in HC2? The coaxial cables are already layed out and there is no way to replace them with utp cables so we are stuck with CCTV cameras and we can not intall IP cameras........ By the way, can those CCTV cameras have double stream because HC2 can "see" only MJPEG streams :D Any help will be appreciated :)

3 answers to this question

Hello
There is something DVR that regardless what has -AHD camera, IP or Analog camera. This gives a signal H264, mjpeg and jpeg that can be displayed in FIBARO

• Inquirer
  • On 28.12.2016 г. at 3:09 PM, raffsa said:

Hello
    There is something DVR that regardless what has -AHD camera, IP or Analog camera. This gives a signal H264, mjpeg and jpeg that can be displayed in FIBARO

Any suggestions for a specific device?

Kind regards!

I've also been looking for a worthy CCTV DVR box which i can hook a load of cameras up to and then steal its mjpeg streams for use in HC2 :)

So far i've yet to find something that works!

Another post on the forum mentioned just using dedicated IP cameras and recommended specifically the Hikvision  DS-2CD2142FWD-I along with a Fibaro HC plugin.

I'm still interested in an analog system with HC2 connecting to the DVR box though as i'd like to have a 24/7 recording to the HDD too.