Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HCL must be replaced with a working solution

Flowy

Question

Dear Fibaro,

your device Home Center Lite HCL is clearly not working at it should, and since a lot of time ago.

You have confirmed in other topics that you do not have a clear indication of the reason behind.

You always state that this topic is sent to your development team.

But,

if the device does not work at it should,

if you do not have any clear indication of the reason,

if you don't know how to fix it since more than one year ago,

why don't you replace the units sold for working good real money?

Do we need to start a massive legal campaign from all users? If the answer is yes we will because that is not correct for the consumers.

I am really pissed off from this situation where you are just answering about "team" that is not able to do its main job.

Who cares, I paid, change team!!

I am really pissed off that you are continue working on new useless implementations when THE MAIN USAGE AND SCOPE OF THE INIT IS NOT FULFILLED.

What other device in the market get stuck times a day??

I am pissed off that you are continue selling the HCL on the market, sign that you do not care at all about your customers.

Please, start acting in a professional way.

The limit between being a good part of the market and being kicked off in a short time is very subtle. Global bad advertisement could result in a big pain for your company.

Currently the big pain is only in our houses, are you happy about that?

Either you fix it immediately, or you give the money back, or you fully replace it with a working device and you take back that useless piece of plastic.

thank you

4 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • 41 minutes ago, KristianO said:

Can you please detail out your problems?

what devices you use etc.

In this forum there are tons of different answers to that question:

10, 23, 12, 18 , 9 devices. What is the difference? Fibaro answers that the number is sent to the team, and then?

HCL always get freezes and stuck, and someone started reporting that it happens more than once a day.

I have once a day (that's why I restart it every midnight) and in few cases more than once a day (=frozen even with the daily restart).

HCL is defective and must be replaced.

So Fibaro what is your position about it?

Edited by Flowy

Hi flowy 

I had the same problems as you did. Then I had the support asked if i can go back to the old version. They told me this was not possible. After multiple googlen I have a read that it is still possible to play any software on the HCL.

I have written The way to downgrate to The Forum, This has been deleted by fibaro !!!!!  Fibaro let The HCL users not know that is possible ???

have played with this instructions The old software back To my HCL again and since this time my HCL without problems and this for more tuen 2 weeks ?

i dont know if it is luck but since i do this The system is running Fine..... wil never more make an Update :-)

Does this also affect the signal from the HCL? My z-wave fibaro devices have huge connection problems (often not working) while most of them are only 1 room away! That's only one wall. It's not even a thick wall. I can't put a HCL in every room...

Edited by lighscan