Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How to delete initialiation errors at start up ?

AutoFrank

Question

Hi,

From various failed device pairings/inclusions I now have 163 initialisation errors when I restart or backup my HC2

I tried deleting the devices but they appear to delete but when I backup or restart the devices re-appear

Does anybody know how I might get rid of these ?

Thanks

-f

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

@AutoFrank,

I was also struggling with some remains before update to 4.100. After update to 4.100 they where all deleted by the system itself. I suppose that you were not that lucky.

But then again, are these remains empty when you open them for editing? Like not possible to select room and all is completely blank? I ask you because, once after normal reboot I get plenty of those non configured devices and restoring last backup solved the problem. I know that this have nothing to do with your problem but consequences are the same. Even your screenshots are similar to what my system looked like after that problem occurred.

Deleting by pressing x is not working, but did you try to delete them trough REST API call?

• Inquirer
  • 10 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

@AutoFrank,

I was also struggling with some remains before update to 4.100. After update to 4.100 they where all deleted by the system itself. I suppose that you were not that lucky.

But then again, are these remains empty when you open them for editing? Like not possible to select room and all is completely blank? I ask you because, once after normal reboot I get plenty of those non configured devices and restoring last backup solved the problem. I know that this have nothing to do with your problem but consequences are the same. Even your screenshots are similar to what my system looked like after that problem occurred.

Deleting by pressing x is not working, but did you try to delete them trough REST API call?

Hi @Sankotronic

Thanks for the reply.

A lot were created after I upgraded to 4.11 so maybe what I had at that stage were deleted.

Most are from the failed inclusions of my last 3 MS6 sensors.  (I returned the 3 as faulty today)

At this stage I don't have a 'clean' backup to restore.

I thought about the RESTAPI but that delete doesn't persist either :-(

The devices don't appear to be affecting my system performance but I like to try and keep things clean...

I also submitted a ticket to fibaro support mid week but no reply yet.