Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

ImperiHome App - cannot login after HC2 4.110 update - Solved

smprofx

Question

Hello!

After updating my HC2 gateway to the latest 4.110 version I cannot longer login from the 3rd party app - ImperiHome on my Android devices.

Hoes anyone else have this problem or is working properly for others?

I'm afraid this is related to the login chances introduced by the latest firmware as announced here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

If it's something changed by Fibaro I hope that the Imperihome developers can fix it because the Imperihome app seams to be more practically designed with more customizable interface for user needs. 

I like the Fibaro tablet app but I have to press to many on screen "clicks" to execute some commands. 

Hope to get some feedback from Imperihome users. 

Edited by smprofx
solved

3 answers to this question

8 minut temu, smprofx napisał:

Hello!

After updating my HC2 gateway to the latest 4.110 version I cannot longer login from the 3rd party app - ImperiHome on my Android devices.

Hoes anyone else have this problem or is working properly for others?

I'm afraid this is related to the login chances introduced by the latest firmware as announced here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

If it's something changed by Fibaro I hope that the Imperihome developers can fix it because the Imperihome app seams to be more practically designed with more customizable interface for user needs. 

I like the Fibaro tablet app but I have to press to many on screen "clicks" to execute some commands. 

Hope to get some feedback from Imperihome users. 

It working (tested on my Android Phone), check your login (maybe you have changed it to mail) check if you don't have space in login or password

• Inquirer
  • Hi!

Yes, I have changed to email type of login by following the post-update wizard. I have tried to enter the new username = email address and the new password without any luck.

Also the older admin username and admin password doesn't work.

I have even created a new username especially for imperihome and a new password. It doesn't wok from Imperihome. But when I login via the webbrowser with the same new imperihome username and password it works. 

Does it have something to do with the fact that I'm connecting outside of the LAN through my external IP address?

Before update everything worked as supposed and nothing else changed in my setup except the HC2 update.

I haven't tried yet to connect from within the home LAN as I'm currently away ... but still .. it supposed to work also remotely. 

• Inquirer
  • I've managed to resolve this issue.

It seams that after each login credentials change you have to remake the setup wizard from the Imperihome app while you are inside the local LAN where the HC2 is located to allow local access / communication between the Imperihome app and the HC2 gateway. 

You have to do it once then you can access the HC2 again both locally and remotely via 3G/4G.

After my update to 4.1110 which also implied the change of the login credentials I was trying to reconnect Imperihome app from my office without success. Once I brought it home and retried everything turned to be functional again.