Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

[Scene] Send push, telegram message... what more?

jompa68

I have start to build a scene to can handle most of the push possibility but what more are you using together with your HC2 then regular push and telegram?

Thinking of pushbullet but they seems to change their API  so that could be tricky to implement.

Scene will trigger on variable change, and send your message with the option you have setup.

What more you want me to add?

Please login or register to see this code.

I was looking into something similar, but it should also have the logic if someone is away or not, to reduce spam. Only use push, telegram is only handy if you make a channel or something so you can look back at the history. (you can sit in the same channel as other family members) 

• Topic Author
  • I have publish my new scene but i wait for approval 

Will support telegram, push, pooup message and new api.post as start 

I know that feeling.. i think a Push & Notification is nice, because then you can look back into the fibaro app and see something of importance. Don't know what you can store in the notification, but say image of a camera doorbell thingy would be nice to keep history from. Messaged you on your feed, no idea if you read it (but was about the allinone message url showing 404) but i think that is the actual new scene you are talking about no? :-)