Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Does FGS-223 support 3-way arrangements?

DeeBee9

The manual for FGS-223 (combined manual for FGS-213/FGS-223) indicates that either can be used with 3-way switch arrangements.  It isn't clear to me how this can work with the FGS-223.  Can anyone explain how to do it?

• Topic Author
  • Thanks for the reply, but my question was about how one uses an FGS-223 in an existing 3-way arrangement.  I don't see the FGS-223 in your schematic.

41 minutes ago, DeeBee9 said:

Thanks for the reply, but my question was about how one uses an FGS-223 in an existing 3-way arrangement.  I don't see the FGS-223 in your schematic.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

7 hours ago, DeeBee9 said:

Thanks for the reply, but my question was about how one uses an FGS-223 in an existing 3-way arrangement.  I don't see the FGS-223 in your schematic.

See thats where you have to be a bit careful. If you look at the two drawings they are quite different,

but both will work depending on your exsisting wiring.

If you are not sure you need a electrician to confirm this. 

We cant tell.....

ie sometimes light load wire is connected in remote switch box and doesnt return back to first switch connections.

also remember you need to change parameter 20 in the switch settings to 'toggle switch'selection

Edited by Jamie mccrostie