Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Can this switch work - see picture

FalkenNOR

@AutoFrank....to stop false activation after a power cut or other issue, try this. It's been working great for me.

You effectively just totally disable the actual switch in the system and us a VD to enable/disable it.

Arm Button

Please login or register to see this code.

Disarm Button

Scene to Operate Door

Edited by Desmo

4 minutes ago, Desmo said:

@AutoFrank....to stop false activation after a power cut or other issue, try this. It's been working great for me.

You effectively just totally disable the actual switch in the system and us a VD to enable/disable it.

Arm Button

Disarm Button

Scene to Operate Door

@Desmo, thanks for that. If combine it wither a way to detect power coming back on, it might do the trick. I also now wonder could it be caused because I am using a FGS212 as a zero volt relay. if the inrush of current to the device when the power comes back on was momentarily impact the IN-L1 isolation then this could be triggering the door to open, Two avenues to pursue but I  think I may have other used for your code above.. thanks for sharing..

I'm not sure what your issue might be to be honest...I'm using a Qubino dry contact relay which is perfect for this type of thing. I had a couple of false operations that I could never track down what actually caused them so thought of disabling the device in the system until it was actually needed.

10 minutes ago, AutoFrank said:

@Desmo, thanks for that. If combine it wither a way to detect power coming back on, it might do the trick. I also now wonder could it be caused because I am using a FGS212 as a zero volt relay. if the inrush of current to the device when the power comes back on was momentarily impact the IN-L1 isolation then this could be triggering the door to open, Two avenues to pursue but I  think I may have other used for your code above.. thanks for sharing..

@AutoFrankI fell into this trap with the pump vd you helped me with a month ago.. power cut causes pump fault.... also cuts power to fgs looking for pump fault ... which goes back to pre powercut setting after power comes back on

Edited by Jamie mccrostie