Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Philio PSP01 3 in 1 multisensor - motion detection not working

elisiussen

Question

This sensor no longer reports motion at all. Temperature and lux measurements work fine. Seems to have been broken a couple of updates back.

We are three different people with different versions of the same sensors and in three different and independant installations - all seeing the exact same behaviour. No motion is reported at all.

Funny thing is, I have one sensor of this type that was included a couple of years ago - it's been upgraded along with firmware updates ever since and it still works. But adding one more, exactly the same sensor now, dosen't work.

13 answers to this question

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

I have the same issue as you. I'm not able to solve it. Using HC2 v4.130 version. I've tried remove and add it several times, and I've also tried to add specific parameters with no luck because it seems not to save the parameters in the way I define them (HC2 changes certain values and properties after press save)

Any idea? I'd really appreciate any help about it..

thanks

On 15/3/2017 at 9:53 PM, elisiussen said:

This sensor no longer reports motion at all. Temperature and lux measurements work fine. Seems to have been broken a couple of updates back.

We are three different people with different versions of the same sensors and in three different and independant installations - all seeing the exact same behaviour. No motion is reported at all.

Funny thing is, I have one sensor of this type that was included a couple of years ago - it's been upgraded along with firmware updates ever since and it still works. But adding one more, exactly the same sensor now, dosen't work.

Same behavior for my four ph-psm02 model (multisensor quad)  sensors

Hello,
I confim that Fibaro not support this sensors.
Fibaro please fix support.

Features working/Features not working

(1)Door/window, (2)temperature, (3)illumination 3 in 1 sensor

(1)Door/window, (2)temperature, (3)illumination (4)motion 4 in 1 sensor

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by askpc

Hi all,

same here. One of the last updates brought better support for the Philio Sensor and I noticed a better UI for the configuration. But since that the PIR sensor never breached again. My UI looks exactly the same as of member "askpc".

Please help and fix that. No one of my sensor work currently.

Hi all,

fixed it :-) Open the settings of the sensor, got to the advanced Tab, go to Associations and open the Dialog by clicking the "Setting Association" button.

Then open "Group 2" and add the Home Center as "slave" like in the attached picture. Now save this. Take your sensor and on the back is this little button, push this three times to wake it up and the HCL will send the new settings.

After this my sensor starts to work again :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Julian83 said:

Hi all,

fixed it :-) Open the settings of the sensor, got to the advanced Tab, go to Associations and open the Dialog by clicking the "Setting Association" button.

Then open "Group 2" and add the Home Center as "slave" like in the attached picture. Now save this. Take your sensor and on the back is this little button, push this three times to wake it up and the HCL will send the new settings.

Hi @Julian83,

does it still work after rebooting HCL?

I ask because I had similar problem with one of the Fibaro door/window sensors that was loosing association to HC2 and stop reporting state of the door. I used same procedure as you, but was lost after reboot so at the end I had to exclude and include it.

10 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @Julian83,

does it still work after rebooting HCL?

I ask because I had similar problem with one of the Fibaro door/window sensors that was loosing association to HC2 and stop reporting state of the door. I used same procedure as you, but was lost after reboot so at the end I had to exclude and include it.

Hi @Sankotronic,

just rebooted my HCL to check it and it still works. Btw. my software version is 4.136.

Edited by Julian83

10 minutes ago, Julian83 said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

just rebooted my HCL to check it and it still works. Btw. my software version is 4.136.

Hi @Julian83,

thank you for quick response. I'm glad that it works even after reboot.

On 9/10/2017 at 4:53 PM, Julian83 said:

Hi all,

Same problem here with this device...

I can have HC2 without receiving updates from it for hours or days.. I've included as slave of Group 2 as you suggested but it´s still having erratic response. 

Do you know how could I make it work? do I need to add specific parameters for it?

thanks a lot in advanced

Hi,

I think I've solve it adding a PARAMETER 7 data.

The hint came from micasaverde forum. It seems that philio is sending multi CC and HC2 doesn't like it. 

Add parameter 7 , 1b, with 54 value. Now I'm receiving updated info!! let see how it works during a couple of days.

Hope it helps!

Parameter 7: Customer Function 

Customer function switch, using bit control. 
Size: 1 Byte, Default Value: 4

Setting Description
1 Reserve.
2 Enable sending motion OFF report. (0:Disable, 1:Enable)
4 Enable PIR super sensitivity mode. (0:Disable, 1:Enable)
8 Reserve.
16 Notification Type, 0: Using Notification Report. 1: Using Sensor Binary Report.
32 Disable Multi CC in auto report. (1:Disable, 0:Enable)
64 Disable to report battery state when the device triggered. (1:Disable, 0:Enable)
128 Reserve.