Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Legal action against Fibaro's failed software

Tomax

I intend to start a legal action against Fibaro in Union European, from Romania where I living.

Is there anybody else wich decided to take action before? Or do you have similar complaints? 

I've spent thousands of euro buying Fibaro products. In the last month only I've experienced 2 times the "idiot house" - software has been stucked completely. I'm using only Fibaro standard products and block scenes only with very simple scenarios. Not LUA custom scenes. Not virtual devices. With all these conditions applied, Fibaro has been unable to provide a stable software for their own products. Each update come with bugs but the worst is that is compromising the existing scenes, the existing system. And their support is not available for weeks or even months - I have few tickets opened only without answers for months. The conclusion is that Fibaro is providing very unstable software versions for their products.  

I have only one question for you:

Who did your installation of Fibaro home Automation?