Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeotec Home Enrgy Meter in HC2

jakub.jezek

Question

Hello there,

I jus tried to add Aeon Labs Home Energy Meter to scene and there is some very strange options regarding HEM in a scenes. I see there options, like Armed, Disarmed, .... Also in scene actions there is initial state, arm, disarm, force arm, ....

Can anybody confirm, that he has the same behaviour of scene, till i report it through my dedicated support line?

What i see in block scenes:

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2017_04/blocks.thumb.png.94ba3a1fb843db20ba243bd062541399.png" alt="blocks.thumb.png.94ba3a1fb843db20ba243bd062541399.png" />

Edited by jakub.jezek

7 answers to this question

Hi @jakub.jezek,

I have installed Aeon Labs HEM with clamp for only one phase. After inclusion I get four sets of power/voltage/current devices. Two sets are measuring while two sets are at zero. This is what I can select for scene actions and values:

I done inclusion near HC2 and after that I installed it on place.

Edited by Sankotronic
Attachment quota filled up / deleting older stuff sorry :-(

• Inquirer
  • Hi @Sankotronic,

And what options you can choose in block scenes? Sorry, i forgot to mention that this issue is only for block scenes. First post edited with screenshot.

In Lua i see the same options like you posted.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by jakub.jezek

On 4/19/2017 at 8:20 PM, jakub.jezek said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

And what options you can choose in block scenes? I think this issue is only for block scenes.

In Lua i see the same options like you posted.

I just checked block scenes and it has all necessary comparisons available:

for kWh and for W. If you select '==, >, <, >=, <=, Not equal' then it gives armed, disarmed, etc. I think that these are default comparisons that are always in the menu so for some devices just giving strange result since they have nothing to compare outside defined values.

Edited by Sankotronic
    Attachment quota filled up / deleting older stuff sorry :-(

• Inquirer
  • @Sankotronic, thanks.

I think, i will have to elaborate or re-add a device :). Some glitch happened.

@SankotronicIs there any scene or vd that you can get the total energy consumption. That would be very helpful as the device now does nothing. Thanks!

Hi @Stiven ,

I have made Home energy VD + scene for UHAS:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

but is not ready for releasing. I have made it record measurements to global variable for now but need to add VD for checking those records and I also plan to add sending this recordings to some cloud service. It is also missing notifications for now. This scene and VD can be installed multiple times eg. for HEM, for Washing machine, for swimming pool pump etc.

• Like 1