Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • 23 minutes ago, yool said:

Working with many of your shared configurations can't wait to get my hands on UHAS. 

Hi @yool and welcome to Fibaro forum!

If you are interested and can't wait then I can add you to beta testing group? Thanks to @T.Konopka I can now have larger group :-)

Hi @Sankotronic  I’m just starting my own HA system. Two floor flat about 800 sq feet, 9 rooms (just think about adding 2 more for the two showers). It has been designed with HA in mind - every single light is controlled, every room has a multisensor and a Sonos, every radiator has danfoss heads, and there are a ton of rgbw strips. Air exchanger is integrated as well as Simple Control for audiophile and home cinema. I want complex scenes and full automation. I’m planning it for a year and we are not moving for another month. 

I am, however a beginner. I’d love to start using your system, just started with VSL. I love to beta test, but I’ll probably have a lot of questions. If that’s ok, I’d love to start beta testing (today evening, if possible ;-)). Otherwise I start with your existing modules and change over but I hate to redo things so if you think UHAS is ready for me, I’m more than ready! :)

thanks

balazs

• Topic Author
  • Hi @rbhun,

I can see from your post that you have setup quite remarkable HA system! I can add you to the beta test group and will try to explain in detail what and how to install and what to expect. Of course if you will still have questions you can always ask me through another private message outside of beta testing group!

UHAS is not completed yet. I have started with beta testing because when first part is cleaned of bugs and made working then the rest will be much easier for me to code and will go much faster. 

So, let me know if you want to start with UHAS right now and I will add you to the group. There are still some open places.

21 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @rbhun,

I can see from your post that you have setup quite remarkable HA system! I can add you to the beta test group and will try to explain in detail what and how to install and what to expect. Of course if you will still have questions you can always ask me through another private message outside of beta testing group!

UHAS is not completed yet. I have started with beta testing because when first part is cleaned of bugs and made working then the rest will be much easier for me to code and will go much faster. 

So, let me know if you want to start with UHAS right now and I will add you to the group. There are still some open places.

@Sankotronic

I'm hopefully already in beta test group 3 but if you have any spaces to start testing now I'd love to make a start. 

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, Bash said:

@Sankotronic

I'm hopefully already in beta test group 3 but if you have any spaces to start testing now I'd love to make a start. 

Hi @Bash,

You are already included in new big test group. Thanks to @T.Konopka I can now include all interested in ONE group. I'm just writing Introduction to the latest changes to the UHAS system, instructions how to install and how to use VD Icon Preview VD. As soon as I finish with first post in new beta test channel you should get notification.

• Like 1

@Sankotronic

That sound like great news :)

I don't know how your plans look like and I'm not sure about the board rules. But maybe a donation Ethereum or Bitcoin wallet address would get you some support, for hardware needs or perhaps some beer for testing :)

• Topic Author
  • 13 minutes ago, PreHack said:

@Sankotronic

That sound like great news :)

I don't know how your plans look like and I'm not sure about the board rules. But maybe a donation Ethereum or Bitcoin wallet address would get you some support, for hardware needs or perhaps some beer for testing :)

Hi @PreHack,

I will definitely need help with making UHAS. Not only with translations that I just can't do all by myself but also with beta testing. For other kind of support I still have to think about. When I finally decide I will let you all know. Thank you very much for bringing that up!

• Topic Author
  • Hello ALL!

There are still several seats free in the biggest ever beta testing group! If you want to jump on the this train then it is better sooner than later so let me know while we are still on STEP 1 :-) 

3 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hello ALL!

There are still several seats free in the biggest ever beta testing group! If you want to jump on the this train then it is better sooner than later so let me know while we are still on STEP 1 :-) 

Im keen, add me in please 

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, Jamie mccrostie said:

Im keen, add me in please 

Hi @Jamie mccrostie,

You are now member of the UHAS beta 2 test group! Thank you!

BTW

I didn't have time to change UHAS description here which is now WRONG! UHAS is now really universal and it uses it's own global variables so it can be installed side by side with the current setup! UHAS can be gradually installed in steps to the full system while the rest of the HA still work untouched even with my current versions of scenes and VD's! :-)

Hi @Sankotronic,

I'd love to join the beta test. Currently running your scene FTBE,  8 VSL scenes plus a bunch of my own scenes. 

I hope there's still room for another tester,

Best regards,

Steph

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, 6Blok said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

I'd love to join the beta test. Currently running your scene FTBE,  8 VSL scenes plus a bunch of my own scenes. 

I hope there's still room for another tester,

Best regards,

Steph

Hi @6Blok and welcome to Fibaro forum!!

In few moments you should receive notifications that you are included in all UHAS beta 2 channels! Thank you!

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, FunkFib said:

Hello

if I can help. I will do that with beta testing. Can you add me.

Hi @FunkFib,

You are now official beta tester for UHAS! I added you to all channels! Thank you for your interest in my work!

• Topic Author
  • Hello ALL!

UHAS (Universal Home Automation System for HC2) beta testing is in progress. There are still available seats in test group!

I'm looking forward for members from Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Norway and Denmark to join us that are willing to help with translations to their language!

IMPORTANT NOTE

UHAS beta 2 installation will not influence in any way your current HC2 setup! It can coexist with my current version of all scenes and virtual devices posted here on this forum! Also transfer from current setup to UHAS will be simple without needing to loose any of the current automation!

Thank you in advance!

Yours truly

Sankotronic

Edited by Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • 50 minutes ago, chapa said:

count me in, please :)

Hi @chapa,

You are now member of the UHAS beta 2 all four channels. Are you willing to translate UHAS to Bulgarian language? I can always add it to the system.

15 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @chapa,

You are now member of the UHAS beta 2 all four channels. Are you willing to translate UHAS to Bulgarian language? I can always add it to the system.

Hi @

Please login or register to see this link.

I am very new to HC2 system.

Being a programmer from long time ago, I was reading and wondering from where to start my LUA experience.

UHAS may be a good starting point.

Let me get some experience with it setting up my house automation and will be glad to assist wherever I can, including translation to my language.

Thanks for good work.

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)