Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, bast-i said:

@Sankotronic, I read lots of articles of yours in this forum... looking forward to the UHAS :-) 

When can we expect to get the first release?

thx!

Basti  

Hi @bast-i,

It is now in beta testing. If you like I can add you to group 3. Group 3 is not yet opened but will be as soon as I continue with UHAS STEP 1. I already get help with it so at the moment I'm doing some modifications to the code to make it more robust.

2 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @bast-i,

It is now in beta testing. If you like I can add you to group 3. Group 3 is not yet opened but will be as soon as I continue with UHAS STEP 1. I already get help with it so at the moment I'm doing some modifications to the code to make it more robust.

sure, I would love to be a help here - please add me to Group 3! 

• Topic Author
  • Just now, bast-i said:

sure, I would love to be a help here - please add me to Group 3! 

OK! I hope I will continue with beta testing this evening or tomorrow. You will receive notification when I open group 3. Thank you!

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, jompa68 said:

@Sankotronic i would like to join group 3 if it still have open seats.

Hi @jompa68,

Thank you! I added you to group 3. You should receive notification when group is opened.

Hi Sankatronic,

Please add me also in the 3rd group. It would be my first time using the VSL. HC2 FW 141b with all kind of actors. (on/off, dimmable, rgbw, Philips HUE RGB and HUE Warm+White, smart wall sockets controlling pendant lights)

Edited by smprofx

• Topic Author
  • 39 minutes ago, smprofx said:

Hi Sankatronic,

Please add me also in the 3rd group. It would be my first time using the VSL. HC2 FW 141b with all kind of actors. (on/off, dimmable, rgbw, Philips HUE RGB and HUE Warm+White, smart wall sockets controlling pendant lights)

Hi @smprofx,

I added you to the list for group 3. I hope that I will manage to work with 3 groups!

@Sankotronic would it be possible to add me to the third group too please? I'm currently using tour smart lights code but would like to help out with the development of the new UHAS if possible? 

• Topic Author
  • 23 minutes ago, Bash said:

@Sankotronic would it be possible to add me to the third group too please? I'm currently using tour smart lights code but would like to help out with the development of the new UHAS if possible? 

Hi @Bash,

I just added you to third group! Thank you!!

• Topic Author
  • Hi everyone!

Last few days where really hectic and busy for me. I was hoping to speed up beta testing but there is always something to stand in a way. I hope that this issues I will solve all today so that we can finally continue. Of course not all issues are issues, there are some very positive development too :-)

I was also busy making UHAS presentation and I had to sort out my HC2 for presentation so now I want share them with you! Here is screenshot of my entire HC2 system:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Yep, it is a long one :-) To see details you will have to click on it to open in another browser window and then zoom it in. Most of it is now translated to English except battery operated devices because it will require too much valuable time to go around waking them up :-D

I also made UHAS presentation and you can download it by clicking here: 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

You will notice that I didn't explained all UHAS modules in presentation that are mentioned in the road-map. The reason for keeping some details in secret is that some modules are still in early stage of development and in the end could get some new features while some could be discarded.

Enjoy life! :-)

• Like 6
    • Thanks 2

Have you thought of licencing it to fibaro to ship with all it hc2's. It looks amazing 

Hello Sankotronic

I was happy that it will go furter with your great work. Perhaps I can test also some code / scripts´...  If you think so you can add me to a group (3?).

The next days it's time for your holiday lights VD :D

Thank You ;D

• Topic Author
  • 11 hours ago, smprofx said:

@Sankotronic : your work looks like having an army of pro workers behind! 

Thank you! That sound really good. The truth is that Sankotronic Lab. is one man bend, but have invaluable help from many members of this great community! Without their help this would not have been possible to realize.

• Thanks 1

Working with many of your shared configurations can't wait to get my hands on UHAS. 

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)