Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • 17 hours ago, Edb said:

id like to help. not sure what help i can be but ill try. 

Hi @Edb,

You are added to UHAS beta testing group! You can always help with testing (installed code will not influence your current setup) and with translations!

Thank you!

You don't want me doing any translation... I'm dyslexic.. you'd never understand it afterwards  ;D

1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Edb said:

You don't want me doing any translation... I'm dyslexic.. you'd never understand it afterwards  ;D

@Edb,

Don't worry about that, you can still play with UHAS and give some feedback as it goes!

• Topic Author
  • 10 minutes ago, Trr said:

Hi everybody!

Add me please as russian member! 

Hello @Trr,

Thank you for willing to participate in UHAS beta testing! I have added you to the group!

• Topic Author
  • Hi @3JL and @Ibie,

thank you very much for showing interest and willing to help. But I have 35 testers at the moment covering most of the languages except for these:

"I'm looking forward for members from Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Norway and Denmark to join us that are willing to help with translations to their language!!"

If you can help with translation to any of the above languages I will send you invitation immediately. If not then I can still put you on the waiting list if any of current beta testers get out.  BTW I can have 40 testers max in one private channel at the moment.

Best regards

Sankotronic

Edited by Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • Hi @thomas.hvindenhaug,

Oh yes thank you very much. I will add you to the beta test private channels in a moment. You should get notification.

2 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

"I'm looking forward for members from Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Norway and Denmark to join us that are willing to help with translations to their language!!"

Sorry, out of my league :)

• Topic Author
  • Hello ALL!

UHAS (Universal Home Automation System for HC2) beta testing is in progress. There are still available seats in test group!

I'm STILL looking for forum members from Estonia, Latvia, and Denmark to join us that are willing to help with translations to their language!

IMPORTANT NOTE

UHAS beta 2 installation will not influence in any way your current HC2 setup! It can coexist with my current version of all scenes and virtual devices posted here on this forum! Also transfer from current setup to UHAS will be simple without needing to loose any of the current automation!

Thank you in advance!

Yours truly

Sankotronic

Edited by Sankotronic

Hi Sankotronic

We can't have your new  development running around half naked, so if you still need a translator in to danish count me in

best regards

Darkwing

@Sankotronic

Maybe I can help you with the translation to Danish...

Best regards..

Edit: Just saw that Dwduck already signed in.. Let me know if You need more translators to the Danish language..

Edited by Ace02

• Topic Author
  • Hi @dwduck and @Ace02,

Thank you both very much for offering help with translations. Unfortunately there was only one more place to add and dwduck is in.

• Topic Author
  • Hello @Escooby and @speedoxx007,

Thank you for offering your help with beta testing and translations. At the moment i have 40 members busy helping me and that is the maximum possible number of members that can be added to private channels at this moment.

Since Fibaro forum server has already some trouble with maintaining that number of members in one private message channel I'm afraid to ask Mr. T.Konopka to raise it.

Anyway, i will contact you if there will be any changes regarding that.

THANK YOU!

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • IMPORTANT NEWS!

Two days ago I have received one brand new Fibaro Home Center 2 from

Please login or register to see this link.

for testing purposes and also for easier UHAS development! Forum members

@gucio1234, @Bodyart, @jimicr and @robw

start creating crowdfunding to purchase one HC2 to thank me for all help that I have provided here on forum and also to support development of UHAS! @gucio1234 had contacted Fibaro and spoke with Mr. Mateusz to ask for possibility to get HC2 with special discount, but Mr. Mateusz offered even better that Fibar Group S.A. will rent me one HC2 free of charge! Rented HC2 is now setup and running first UHAS modules!

I take this opportunity to thank my dear friends @gucio1234, @Bodyart, @jimicr, @robw and  Fibar Group S.A.  with  Mr. Mateusz   on great support provided for developing UHAS!

THANK YOU!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)