Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

Hello @Sankotronic,

welcome back at home. It's definitely not easy to be away from home for such a long time.

Note:  I am still interested in UHAS for the HC2. Maybe next year HC3?

Especially the part for presence automation. The Netatmo doorbell and an outside camera are waiting for the (hardware)installation on my table. I am patient and wait until you are satisfied with the result of the code.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_10/Netatmo-Hardware.jpg.2fcac1f8a1bc6d39f837ae517306e706.jpg" />

Greetings Manuel

• Topic Author
  • Hi @FunkFib,

Netatmo cameras (Welcome and Presence) are fully integrated into the HC2 UHAS, same as Netatmo Weather station. I still have to work on Netatmo thermostat which I have and on Netatmo doorbell that I still need to purchase.

Last few days I started to work and corrected COVID-19 Stats VD, Weather State & Forecast suite and today all day I was busy with installation of my Nanoleaf Canvas and Hexagon shapes. BTW Hexagon shapes are working OK with VD for Canvas, still need to do some more tests, but getting user key and connecting to the shapes was easy. Also control of the shapes is working.

Tomorrow I plan to clean my workplace and do some adjustments to the setup and then I'm ready to dig in :-)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

Netatmo doorbell that I still need to purchase.

Netatmo doorbell doesn't have an API yet :-(

• Topic Author
  • Hello all,

I have just updated my first post with new information. Work on UHAS continues.

Will keep you informed regularly what I'm working on and what is done so stay tuned.

Thank you for following and patiently waiting!

Sankotronic :-)

• Like 4
    • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sankotronic said:

Hello all,

Will keep you informed regularly what I'm working on and what is done so stay tuned.

GREAT!!! 

Maybe you can publish the VD of the Netatmo Thermostat, now in winter it would be useful for us to integrate it in the scenes .... thank you

@Sankotronic nice to see you are back in business. Welcome back.

When I saw your example of the Sonos VD, you where listing to an Album of De Pre Historie ... it’s made by Belgian Radio DJ. You can listen to him live every Sunday morning via Sonos. Look for Radio 2 Vlaams-Brabant ...

I am eagerly waiting for your new developments for UHAS.

grts

Sjekke

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2020 at 12:25 PM, Sankotronic said:

Hello all,

Hi Zoran,

I read that you integrated twinkly lights into UHAS.

Since in a while I will make the Christmas tree, is there any possibility of having only the VD to control them?

Thanks in advance

Marco

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, MarcoTorino71 said:

Hi Zoran,

I read that you integrated twinkly lights into UHAS.

Since in a while I will make the Christmas tree, is there any possibility of having only the VD to control them?

Thanks in advance

Marco

Hi @MarcoTorino71,

Standalone Twinkly Light control VD is finished, I just need to make little User manual and will publish it in download section in next few days.

47 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MarcoTorino71,

Standalone Twinkly Light control VD is finished, I just need to make little User manual and will publish it in download section in next few days.

Hi @Sankotronic!!

thank you so much

If you want when I have a VD, I can do the video as usual.

Edited by MarcoTorino71

• 2 weeks later...

@Sankotronic May be it is time for a Xmas wish - and UHAS is on  my list :-) My wish for 2021 would be an upgrade or two with added functionality. And like it is for all children of all ages, the hard thing is the waiting...

• Topic Author
  • 5 hours ago, 1152 said:

@Sankotronic May be it is time for a Xmas wish - and UHAS is on  my list :-) My wish for 2021 would be an upgrade or two with added functionality. And like it is for all children of all ages, the hard thing is the waiting...

Hi @1152,

I have just updated first post with the latest development. ANC (Advanced Notification Center) is biggest bite since I want to make it easy to configure for users. All notifications should be actually ready for use. That means predefined and translated to selected language. User will be able to select which notifications he wants to get when at home or/and away and using what service. Notification services included will be Fibaro native push and popup notifications, e-mail, Pushover, Telegram, GroupMe and if available TTS to Sonos speakers (either with jishi API or @Krikroff Sonos Remote) and LaMetric clock. Also User Setup VD is used to setup each HC user gender (male, female), role (parent, child, elder, staff) and favorite room so that notifications can be more personal and TTS can be properly redirected if presence detected in favorite room.

I don't need to mention that also there will be wake up alarms and reminders that needs to be properly handled. It is nice to have in the morning TTS that will say weather forecast, reminders for that day etc. Same when putting home to sleep :-)

I already have that, but it is hard coded and personal so not very good to share. UHAS should bring that to the entirely new level.

Since ANC is in the heart of the UHAS system and all other modules needs it, when I finally finish it (hoping in next two weeks), development of the rest of the UHAS modules should go much faster, specially because now I have code snippets for everything needed so it is just matter of copy/paste and adding just bits of code that is specific.

I ❤️ UHAS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Also User Setup VD is used to setup each HC user gender (male, female), role (parent, child, elder, staff) and favorite room so that notifications can be more personal and TTS can be properly redirected if presence detected in favorite room.

Hi @Sankotronic,

do I understand it right, that for ANC persons need to be defined as HC users? Can ANC also notify the guests for example in case of emergency?
    I ❤️ UHAS too. Can't wait :-D

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, Bodyart said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

do I understand it right, that for ANC persons need to be defined as HC users? Can ANC also notify the guests for example in case of emergency?
    I ❤️ UHAS too. Can't wait :-D

Hi @Bodyart,

I do not understand what do you mean by emergency notifications for guests? Can you explain, a bit more?

UHAS expects to have following users setup:

• Superuser - as it is mandatory user for setting up everything (it can be used as family member user, but it is not recommended and can be set not to be included for presence monitoring and notifications except for the emergencies)
    • Family members (they are shown in UHAS User Setup and monitored by presence module and receive notifications setup by that user) At least one user must be added.
    • Guest(s) - At least one user with limited access to the system is also monitored for presence and can receive notifications depending on the settings and if provided guest mobile device. This user can be allowed to visit home (arm/disarm alarm) when all other family members are away for example on holidays. This user is not mandatory and can be omitted.
    • Geofence - This user is needed only if using mobile app like Geofency or Locative to monitor presence of the family members and guests. This user is limited to control only presence VD's and it is not added to the user list by User Setup VD

Emergency notifications can't be disabled for superuser and family members, but can be separately enabled or disabled for guest user(s). All other notifications can be selected which, when and to who will be sent. There is 1st level setting that can be used to disable/enable completely sending e-mail and/or Fibaro push notifications when at home, but still get them when away. 2nd level setting allows users to select type (e-mail, push, popup, pushover, telegram etc.) for each notification to receive and to enable or disable.

Hope this answers your question.

I ❤️ HUAS

• Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • 9 hours ago, clowg said:

Have you looked at OwnTracks for Location geofencing?

Hi @clowg,

Yes I did, but for most users it seems more complicated to setup than Geofency and Locative. From my first glimpse it can be used. Do you use it with your HC and how? Do you use MQTT or HTTP?

I currently use it in conjunction with my

Please login or register to see this link.

.  This article shows how it is set up:

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • On 11/30/2020 at 11:00 AM, clowg said:

I currently use it in conjunction with my

.  This article shows how it is set up:

I have just ordered one AutomationBridge. I have also one Raspberry PI already running with jishi Sonos-api and will do some other nice additions to it.  UHAS + Fibaro + Automation bridge = Home automation at its best :-D

• Like 2

AutomationBridge is very good. Good support from the team, too. They have several plugins that work for the HC2/HC3.

• Like 1

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)