Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)

hy sankrotonic i dont want to mess up with you, but did you know a release is short or it takes longer? dont want a perfect date from you only summer or spring.

sorry for my bad english

I wait the LIFX plugin....

8 hours ago, ctyd said:

hy sankrotonic i dont want to mess up with you, but did you know a release is short or it takes longer? 

IMHO with HC3

yes i saw the video from Fibaro on Twitter, its the HC3 i hope it is much better and user friendly

Hello Sanktronic!

I'm just reading a lot thread where you advise a lot of good things to us.

I'was just check your Home Center infrastructure and I'm not sure if I saw any solution for video doorbell.

Do you have any solution in this topic or maybe you delt some type of video doorbel devices with gate openning feature?

Thank you for your answer.

• Topic Author
  • Hi @krizso ,

I'm waiting for Netatmo Smart Video Door Bell because their devices have nice and useful API for integration and no additional fees for the service. At the moment I have Linked device which includes one UBS for door bell push button, one Fibaro relay module for activation of electronic lock and one camera. When somebody press door bell button I receive picture from camera on e-mail, Sonos plays TTS if anyone is at home and I can unlock gate either from my iPhone or from Remotec remote panel.

Is this available for download :

• Philips HUE Preview VD (now supports HUE scenes for group of bulbs so users can test scenes that are made with Philips HUE original app) NEW 28.12.2019
    • Philips HUE VD (now supports HUE scenes) and different types of bulbs get different VD NEW 28.12.2019

For Netatmo thermostat you can't do something that can be added in scenes? thanks

• Topic Author
  • On 1/10/2020 at 11:17 AM, Bosman said:

Is this available for download :

• Philips HUE Preview VD (now supports HUE scenes for group of bulbs so users can test scenes that are made with Philips HUE original app) NEW 28.12.2019
    • Philips HUE VD (now supports HUE scenes) and different types of bulbs get different VD NEW 28.12.2019

Hi @Bosman ,

UHAS is not available for download at this moment. I'm still busy coding.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:09 PM, wrongme said:

For Netatmo thermostat you can't do something that can be added in scenes? thanks

Hi @wrongme ,

Unfortunately UHAS will be available only for HC2 that supports LUA.