Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

9 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

I really doubt that they really reading anything. I send PM to one of the admins with request for help with attachment quota being full and NOTHING! At the end I had to delete half of the content posted during the last year and it took me half of the night to do that. I had to go through all my attachments and posts one by one and every time with difficult decision to delete or not but I had to make some space for this new solution.

Fibaro shame on you! Yes this is the users forum and not Fibaro marketings´ www... But some people here really contribute to both interest and working solutions for Fibaro products. I stop here, I think the rest of what I might say is selfex

Edited by 1152

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, jimicr said:

Maybe stupid idea, but you could use google drive of dropbox ect to host and just allow downloading and not editing...

It is not stupid idea at all. I actually have my domain and space on internet already for some time, but I was lazy to do anything valuable with it. Now, when I have good reason to finally do something with it I don't know how any more. So, I have first to learn all that web stuff allover again :-( 

32 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Well, for this new version that is still cooking in my lab

Cooking is chemistry, but what you're doing @Sankotronic, that is pure alchemy :-):-)

:-)

• Topic Author
  • 14 minutes ago, Bodyart said:

Cooking is chemistry, but what you're doing @Sankotronic, that is pure alchemy :-):-)

:-)

Alchemist! :-D I just hope that my Angelina will endure all my alchemy!

@Sankotronic, what you are doing looks great and very promising.

I am glad you made Polish version as an example, however it looks some of the Polish labels are truncated and they do not look well.

I am offering my contribution to fine tune Polish translation so it matches nicely the labels.

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, jompa68 said:

Release date? :D:D:D:D 

Hi @jompa68,

I really like to know that too :-D:-D 

5 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @jompa68,

I really like to know that too :-D:-D 

nananana... tomorrow is a perfect day for new releases :P

• Topic Author
  • 5 minutes ago, jompa68 said:

Only if you have magic wand  cause I just found that my is broken and Harry Potter is on vacation :-P 

7 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Only if you have magic wand  cause I just found that my is broken and Harry Potter is on vacation :-P 

Doh! Magic Wand.... something just popup in my mind o.O ;D

Edited by jompa68

2 hours ago, jompa68 said:

@Sankotronic you can do it. I (and others) believe in you ;)

• Topic Author
  • 7 minutes ago, gucio1234 said:

@Sankotronic you can do it. I (and others) believe in you ;)

@gucio1234, I'm doing it, just don't know how much time will take to upload it :-) 

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, jompa68 said:

Doh! Magic Wand.... something just popup in my mind o.O ;D

Aha, your magic wand is also broken, but you have some magic spell in the pocket? :-D 

Awsome! Just getting back after a few days out of order and realizing that lapis philosophorum seems to be found by @Sankotronic

I really wish, I could assist...but the only thing I can do is to admire your great work and your LUA-passion !

• Topic Author
  • UPDATE (10.05.2017)

Weather State VD

• Finished with adding wunderground.com as source for weather state and forecast. Actually it is done. Also added button to send notification either scheduled or when there is storm coming! I'm still struggling should I leave some user setting to be done inside code or add Configuration VD? Biggest problem with Configuration VD is how to make it possible to do text and number entry since HC doesn't have entry fields. Here is example of VD with keyboard to give you feeling of what I'm writing about:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

On above picture is my attempt to make Main scene FTBE Repeating scene configuration VD. It is still just a shell since I need to find the best and simplest way how to do entry and save it. Another problem is that I will need dozen of those VD's for setting up Main scene repeating and scheduled scenes and VD's, then for Weather State VD setup, etc. Most probably I will leave this for some next releases and users will have to do some settings in code for now. I did reduced user settings to the necessary minimum anyway.

Weather Forecast VD

• Finished it. It can show weather forecast for next two days either from openweathermap or wunderground, depending on what service is selected on Weather State VD for that station. So, each Weather State can have it's own Weather forecast VD. Here is how it looks depending if it is showing openweathermap, wuunderground text or wunderground detailed forecast:

VD is actually fetching weather forecast for next seven days, so if you want more to be shown on the Weather forecast VD then please let me know. This VD will be updated using Main scene FTBE and also there is button to send weather forecast that can be pressed by Main scene at your preferred time! VD of course supports all 24 languages or all languages that are provided on openweathermap and wunderground services! Push and popup notifications can be sent by HC native services or using @AutoFrank Message Hub scene, but I will have to see with Frank what we can do about scrambled emojis and special characters in SMsgH current version.

Icon Preview VD

• I consider it finished for this release, but if you have any suggestions please let me know. In this version it can setup icons for VD's with multiple icons. It can also copy/paste icons between VD's with same setup to speedup process. I also added label on the bottom of VD that shows what button was last pressed so you know if it is accepted. Here it is how it looks:

Main scene FTBE

• Almost finished. Still considering if I do Setup VD's (see first picture in this post) or leave settings in code for now. Also I still need to solve problem with time drifting of few seconds in a week time. I want it perfectly adjusted to fire events at exact time delays and to be adjusted to HC clock that is also not so accurate and I use Clock sync VD to adjust it every day at 2 o'clock in the morning. If you have any suggestions how to improve Main scene please let me know!

Translation scene

• Still adding new items to it daily, but I hope that soon I will be able to put it here on forum and ask for help again with translations. At the moment this languages are included:

Please login or register to see this code.

If you want me to add more languages please come forward now so it can be added to the additional languages before release!

WHAT'S NEXT

VSL scene

• Continue with improving code, adding new requested features. These are some of the requests I put down in ToDo list:

Please login or register to see this code.

Some of the above request are actually achievable with current version with settings, like keeping some lights dimLow after turning on SleepState. Anyway, if you have anything to add, then pease let me know as soon as possible because I will start serious work on VSL scene today.

Philips HUE VD

• In parallel with work on VSL scene I will also adept this VD to this new system adding multi language support, easy icon setup with Icon Preview and some more stuff on the way. So if you have any request or wishes please let me know!

Of course I have a long list of ToDo's so this is just tip of the iceberg :-)  Nevertheless, if you have any wishes, requests or suggestions please let me know!

Thank you!

Enjoy coding! :-) 

Hi @Sankotronic,

thank you very much for keeping us informed about your progressions :-)

I woul'd like to ask if you've experienced any significant changes in memory usage and/or in performance compared to current published versions.

Keep up the good work, master @Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, Bodyart said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

thank you very much for keeping us informed about your progressions :-)

I woul'd like to ask if you've experienced any significant changes in memory usage and/or in performance compared to current published versions.

Keep up the good work, master @Sankotronic

Hi @Bodyart,

Regarding your question here are some pictures that say more than thousand words:

As you can see from pictures, when I turn off everything except some VD main loops I still have spikes in CPU activity every minute or so.

When I turn on this new system with Main scene that then runs two Weather State VD's, Alarm Clock scene and Consumption monitor every minute plus running Netatmo scene with updating VD's every two minutes then I have situation on second picture.

When I turn everything on, then occasionally became very busy. In above third picture, due to rapid changing of measured light on several sensors VSL scenes where triggered and also by motion sensors since my wife was at that time walking around. Also, at the same time I noticed rapid changing of power on wall plug to which UPS is connected. There is probably something more that I still need to find out that causes those CPU spikes on first picture when almost nothing was running.

Memory usage is steady on around 70% or even drop during night when there is no much activity.

Those CPU spikes when almost nothing is running I have for long time and from FW version 1.080. Despite this CPU activity in 99,9% time actors are acting with no delay. Only in rear occasions and only light in garage controlled by dimmer sometimes has delay of second or two, but never longer.

Any opinions or suggestions on this from more experienced users? Do I have problem, or this can be considered as acceptable?

Really teasing

Edited by Bodyart

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)
    • T.Konopka featured this topic