Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

hy sankrotonic i dont want to mess up with you, but did you know a release is short or it takes longer? dont want a perfect date from you only summer or spring.

sorry for my bad english

8 hours ago, ctyd said:

hy sankrotonic i dont want to mess up with you, but did you know a release is short or it takes longer? 

IMHO with HC3

yes i saw the video from Fibaro on Twitter, its the HC3 i hope it is much better and user friendly

Hello Sanktronic!

I'm just reading a lot thread where you advise a lot of good things to us.

I'was just check your Home Center infrastructure and I'm not sure if I saw any solution for video doorbell.

Do you have any solution in this topic or maybe you delt some type of video doorbel devices with gate openning feature?

Thank you for your answer.

• Topic Author
  • Hi @krizso ,

I'm waiting for Netatmo Smart Video Door Bell because their devices have nice and useful API for integration and no additional fees for the service. At the moment I have Linked device which includes one UBS for door bell push button, one Fibaro relay module for activation of electronic lock and one camera. When somebody press door bell button I receive picture from camera on e-mail, Sonos plays TTS if anyone is at home and I can unlock gate either from my iPhone or from Remotec remote panel.

Is this available for download :

• Philips HUE Preview VD (now supports HUE scenes for group of bulbs so users can test scenes that are made with Philips HUE original app) NEW 28.12.2019
    • Philips HUE VD (now supports HUE scenes) and different types of bulbs get different VD NEW 28.12.2019

• Topic Author
  • On 1/10/2020 at 11:17 AM, Bosman said:

Is this available for download :

• Philips HUE Preview VD (now supports HUE scenes for group of bulbs so users can test scenes that are made with Philips HUE original app) NEW 28.12.2019
    • Philips HUE VD (now supports HUE scenes) and different types of bulbs get different VD NEW 28.12.2019

Hi @Bosman ,

UHAS is not available for download at this moment. I'm still busy coding.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:09 PM, wrongme said:

For Netatmo thermostat you can't do something that can be added in scenes? thanks

Hi @wrongme ,

Unfortunately UHAS will be available only for HC2 that supports LUA.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to rebuild my Fibaro HC2 within the next month or two . I will for sure try Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™) because it looks amazing.

hoping to get a notification when available - by posting here :-)

• Topic Author
  • Hi @MarcoTorino71  and @dkcsn ,

I'm working hard on UHAS and progress at moment is OK. Still working on notification module since it is quite complex when goal is to make it easy for users to setup. During work on notification center I found some new possibilities so I in parallel upgrading code of existing UHAS modules and also have some new stuff rolling out.

Coding is getting easier and faster, but making videos and writing User manual for such system will be challenging and time consuming so I still don't have release date, but ETA definitely must be this year :-)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
    On 2/10/2020 at 10:34 AM, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MarcoTorino71  and @dkcsn ,

I'm working hard on UHAS and progress at moment is OK. Still working on notification module since it is quite complex when goal is to make it easy for users to setup. During work on notification center I found some new possibilities so I in parallel upgrading code of existing UHAS modules and also have some new stuff rolling out.

Coding is getting easier and faster, but making videos and writing User manual for such system will be challenging and time consuming so I still don't have release date, but ETA definitely must be this year :-)

Any news?

16 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Is it worth considering the exit home center 3?

YES, HC3 need minim 2 years to be next to HC2

• Topic Author
  • Hi all,

Just updated list of done work and added few more pictures. UHAS will now also bring integration with

Please login or register to see this link.

with support for notifications, Alarm clock and Radio control.

Continue work on notifications center.

I ❤️ UHAS

• Like 3
    • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:28 PM, Sankotronic said:

Hi @krizso ,

I'm waiting for Netatmo Smart Video Door Bell because their devices have nice and useful API for integration and no additional fees for the service. At the moment I have Linked device which includes one UBS for door bell push button, one Fibaro relay module for activation of electronic lock and one camera. When somebody press door bell button I receive picture from camera on e-mail, Sonos plays TTS if anyone is at home and I can unlock gate either from my iPhone or from Remotec remote panel.

Hi @Sankotronic!

I'm just thinking this solution that you have, but isn't neccessary for you to talk to the one who is in front of your door? So maybe you could discuss why he/she arrived (if she/he is unknown person for you) before you just let her/him in.

Do you use any mic/speaker solution in this linked VideoGate solution?

Thank you!

• Topic Author
  • Hi @krizso ,

Of course it is nice to be able to talk with person in front of our door, that is why I'm waiting on Netatmo door bell. Until then for me is enough to see who press the button.

33 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @krizso ,

Of course it is nice to be able to talk with person in front of our door, that is why I'm waiting on Netatmo door bell. Until then for me is enough to see who press the button.

The doorbell was already announced on the CES 2019 and it still not released ... it's going the same way as the Fibaro doorbell ?

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)