Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

• Topic Author
  • Hi @Rasmusk,

I plan to port UHAS from HC2 to HC3, but first I need to finish it for HC2.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hi @[email protected],

Yes, I'm very busy with UHAS development. Just finishing and testing Advanced Notification Center. Soon I will post update on progress so stay tuned.

• Like 4
    • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hey there !

Still very interested in this!

do hou have an update?

Edited by BrbuggyB

• Topic Author
  • Hi @BrbuggyB ,

Thank you for asking!

At the moment I'm working on UHAS ALC (Advanced Lighting Control) module.

I'm investing all my available time to UHAS and will soon publish more detailed update on the progress.

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • Dear all,

Time flies, specially when working 8 to 10 hours a day coding and testing and coding... ?

I finally updated first post with some news. Will try to do it more often in the future.

Thank you!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Dear all,

Time flies, specially when working 8 to 10 hours a day coding and testing and coding... ?

I finally updated first post with some news. Will try to do it more often in the future.

Thank you!

hi @Sankotronic

Great News!!!! Thanks!!!

@Sankotronic Great news, but the earth is spinning and the clock is ticking. For the community and the future of UHAS don't kill yourself going to far - where no one else has gone before!

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • @1152 ,

I agree. Will speed up the development and leave best ideas for HC3 version :-)

• Thanks 1

Good news ?

I'm looking forward to the final version of UHAS. I am very excited.

Especially on the SECURITY MODULE with the Netatmo Cameras suite (VD+scene), because I don't have my own programming here yet. The Presence VD will help us a lot because we often forget to start the alarm system with the Zipato key pad. Home schooling and home office has changed the daily routine.

Stay safe and find a balance between work(coding) and family ?

Greetings Manuel

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Hi. Thanks for your great work. I want to use your irrigation module, but I am not able to find where to download it (and also the whole UHAS package). Maybe I am blind and I do not see any download option :). Thanks!

EDIT: I think I found it here, if I understand it correctly :). But still where to download the whole UHAS package?

Edited by janikjan

• Topic Author
  • Hello @janikjan ,

Thank you for your interest in UHAS for HC2. I'm still busy with UHAS. At this moment I'm coding Event Viewer VD. It is VD to show and export events that are generated by UHAS VD's and scenes for better overview on what is happening and when.

I'm doing my best to finish UHAS for HC2 as soon as humanly possible. I hope it will be available at the end of this summer or latest in September.

For now I have published some standalone solutions that will also be part of the UHAS.

Will soon post news on UHAS progress.

@Sankotronic, thanks for your reply. I wish you and to all of us you finish UHAS for HC2  soon :). For me it seems really nice! For now i will try your irrigation package :). Tomorrow I will do my irrigation system on z-wave. I thought that the default Fibaro Sprinklers Panel have all functions I need but from what I have read it seems that they have not added any improvement to sprinklers panel from 2015! Which is pretty sad. But at leat we have you and I think with your solution I will be able to use my sprinklers for garden as i wanted :). 

Edited by janikjan

• Topic Author
  • Hi @janikjan ,

to use option for automatic watering delay and watering duration adjustment you will also need to download:

and if you have Netatmo weather station:

or if you do not have it then:

UHAS version will also support some other personal weather stations like WeatherFlow, Tempest, Ambient Weather station and Davis Vantage.

When UHAS became available, I will do my best also to provide UHAS SDK (Software Development Kit) if it can be called that way, which will provide everything needed for users to make their work UHAS compatible.

@Sankotronic thanks again :). i do not have Netatmo weather station but I have Toro Precision Soil Sensor. It is this one 

Please login or register to see this link.

I have it on my actual Toro Evolution system for irrigation. But I do not like that I do not have it smart. Sometimes I want to control my irrigation on mobile and I am not able to do that on Toro Evolution. But I think I should be able to connect that Toro Precision Soil sensor with my HC2. The actual soil sensor communicate wirelessly with receiver and from that receiver I have some cables which just tell to Toro Evolution unit if it should enable irrigation or not based on soil moisture. So it just communicate (I think it just switch some internal relay) yes/no, nothing more. Maybe I can interconnect that soils sensor with Fibaro Smart Implant. What do you think?

And if I will be able to do that, is there some way how I (or you :)) can add it to your Irrigation module?

Also do you plan do add to supported devices also Popp z-rain? It is just an option for me if integration with my actual soil sensor will fail.

Then the other option will be Netatmo Weather Station, but it is more expensive and I will just need for irrigation rain gauge.

Then the netatmo public weather is also good solutiuon, I have some weather station few kilometers near me :).

For addition weather modules. I just need one of them not all of them. E.g. if I want to use just Netatmo Public Weather stations I do not need Weather State and Forecast Suite, right?

Edited by janikjan

@SankotronicAlso another question :). Am I able to control Irrigation Control stanbdalone from Yubii android app? Or generally any of your standalone VDs and in future UHAS?

• Topic Author
  • 42 minutes ago, janikjan said:

i do not have Netatmo weather station but I have Toro Precision Soil Sensor. It is this one 

Please login or register to see this link.

I have it on my actual Toro Evolution system for irrigation.

Hi @janikjan ,

I try to find if there is some way of integration to home automation for TORO irrigation controllers and sensors, but didn't find anything. I need official API or at least something to see if there is a way to make TORO communicate with HC2.

45 minutes ago, janikjan said:

Maybe I can interconnect that soils sensor with Fibaro Smart Implant. What do you think?

If there is some output relay on sensor or analog output that gives 0-10V then yes.

47 minutes ago, janikjan said:

Also do you plan do add to supported devices also Popp z-rain?

Not at this moment. I still have lots of coding to do for UHAS and adding new integrations will just delay UHAS publishing. But this can be done later.

49 minutes ago, janikjan said:

For addition weather modules. I just need one of them not all of them. E.g. if I want to use just Netatmo Public Weather stations I do not need Weather State and Forecast Suite, right?

Weather State & Forecast is better solution than Fibaro weather plugin since it also provides weather forecast which is also influencing watering. Forecast can adjust watering duration depending on forecast temperature and precipitation. Public Netatmo on the other hand gives more precise amount of rain if can find nearby weather station. Anyway, both are needed and work with Irrigation Control VD.

47 minutes ago, janikjan said:

Am I able to control Irrigation Control stanbdalone from Yubii android app? Or generally any of your standalone VDs and in future UHAS?

Yes.

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)