Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

@SankotronicThanks for reply.

So weather state and forecast is needed anyway, right? And also I need one of netatmo weather plugins (or both simultaneously?). What if i do not have any relaible netatmo public weather data? Still I need to install that module?

One question from my previous post:

Maybe I can interconnect that soils sensor with Fibaro Smart Implant. Then if I will be able to do that, is there some way how I (or you :)) can add it to your Irrigation module?

• Topic Author
  • Hi @janikjan

For Irrigation Control VD you need Weather State and Forecast suite and Public Netatmo weather station suite. Instructions how to install and setup are provided in download packages.

If you manage to connect soil sensor with Fibaro Smart implant then let me know and I can add it to the Irrigation Control VD.

@Sankotronic thanks, you are the man! :-) I will let you know if I figure out working that soil sensor.

Also I let you know som general feedback, or bugs uf I found some.

Thanks again for your work and very friendly attitude.

• Topic Author
  • Hello @janikjan ,

Feedback, voting, liking, donating and any other kind of support is greatly welcomed and appreciated!

THANKS! ? ❤️ :-)

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hello ALL!

I'm working overtime to finish UHAS and make it available for HC2 users. No much time for writing detailed report at this moment so I'm providing picture of UHAS project with the list of finished components:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

List of done components is growing day by day :-)

All your support and donations are mostly appreciated and keeps me going. THANK YOU! ❤️

• Like 12

• Topic Author
  • Finally took some time and I updated first post with latest progress. I have also updated some screenshots, please peek in the spoilers :-)

Now back to work!

• Like 4

until finish...all of this will be in HC3 by default :))

• Topic Author
  • 11 minutes ago, MDC said:

until finish...all of this will be in HC3 by default :))

Hi @MDC ,

Not exactly when UHAS for HC2 is finished, but some time later, or you are making something similar for HC3?

1 minute ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MDC ,

Not exactly when UHAS for HC2 is finished, but some time later, or you are making something similar for HC3?

Hehe...HC3 is on his box...it has some bugs..they need time to make it works....

• Topic Author
  • 9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hehe...HC3 is on his box...it has some bugs..they need time to make it works....

That is why I'm still working on UHAS for HC2 and waiting for HC3 to mature.

• Topic Author
  • Just added Watchdog VD+scene to the UHAS family. :-)

Also changed code of Translation module, System Control VD and System Backup VD to work together with Watchdog so that there is no false notifications about stopped scenes or VD main loops during this actions.

Next is Alarm Clock, ALC (Advanced Lighting Control), Sonos Control VD...

From now will post regularly as new components are finished.

Stay tuned ? ?

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • Hi all!

Just added picture of UHAS development HC2 home page with all components. I have removed my working HC2 picture since it is still running older version of UHAS. That is going to change soon, because Advanced Lighting Control I will have to finish on my working HC2 where I have all devices included and best testing is in real usage.

Stay tuned, will keep you in loop! :-)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Just added picture of UHAS development

Hi Zoran ( @Sankotronic), when I look at all those pictures I start to believe that UHAS courses will be needed for the users :-D

• Topic Author
  • 48 minutes ago, clowg said:

What sensors and control devices does the Pool Control VD use Zoran?

Pool control supports following sensors:

1. Pool water temperature (used also for Auto mode i copied from one Italian pump control system)
    2. Pool machinery room temperature and humidity
    3. Pool water PH level
    4. Pool water RX (chlorine) level
    5. PH chemical tank level
    6. RX chemical tank level

Pool Control can control pump by Automatic mode (requires water temperature sensor), Timer mode  and manual on/off. Also poll lights can be control directly from VD.

As you can see Poll control VD supports chlorine type of pool, but can be modified to also support saltwater and mineral pools.

All important notifications are already preprogrammed (pump start/stop/error, chemical tank low level alarms etc), so all user has to do is to do some configuration by using ANC (Advanced Notification Center) VD. Only sensors ID numbers are to be setup in VD Main loop.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me where I can download the latest files ..  I can’t find the link anymore.

? 

• Topic Author
  • Hello @Sjekke,

I'm still busy with coding UHAS to make it available definitely before end of this year.

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • 9 hours ago, wrongeu said:

@Sankotronic a request .... can you publish the Netatmo thermostat integration before? as you did with irrigation .... the cold comes and ...........thank you

Hi @wrongeu,

I wish I can do that, but Netatmo thermostat integration is only in planing stage at this moment. I have to finish UHAS as soon as possible so I have no plans for standalone versions at this moment.

• Like 2

• Topic Author
  • Just added Alarm Clock VD+scene to the UHAS family. :-)

Also cleaned some bugs found during testing on other modules.

Next is work on safety and lights module.

Stay tuned ? ?

• Like 5
    • Thanks 1

• Sankotronic changed the title to Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)