Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

5 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MihaiC ,

Please can you use this code to test TTS by sending command directly to any of your Sonos API Player VD...

and let me know if this worked.

Hi @Sankotronic,

I did the requested test... it didn't work, TTS message was not sent and 132 SONOS API VD reported this error:

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2023_01/image.png.3b0e2045b499af15f2a248e26e0b7bca.png" />

I have to mention that the previous test code (for "play" command) continues to work without issues.

Hi!

Can I use ANC for sending custom notification from scenes I developed? Or it only works with UHAS VDs and Scenes?

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, clowg said:

1) Lights added after initial scene setup.
    I created my Lounge ALC scene and it detected the two Fibaro module controlled lights in that room correctly. I then created the VDs for the two Twinkly lights and updated the AutomationBridge VD for the lamp in the room. When I re-ran the ALC scene it didn't pick up the three VD-based lights. I ran the scene many times and it never picked the new lights up. I tried the Update button in the ALC Config VD. I ended up fixing it by deleting the UHASALC_table_360 global. When I then re-ran the ALC scene manually it picked up the 3 new lights.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

For rooms where you want lights to change state when UHASleepState is changed to Sleep then you must configure sleep light state. Depending on the saved lights for on and off states scene will process accordingly.

As mentioned before, I'm now working on some corrections and changes to the ALC scene code to correct behavior when use_common_global is enabled and also few other things.

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, MihaiC said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

I did the requested test... it didn't work, TTS message was not sent and 132 SONOS API VD reported this error:

Please login or register to see this link.

I have to mention that the previous test code (for "play" command) continues to work without issues.

Hi @MihaiC ,

It seems that for some reason only "say" command is not working properly. At this moment I do not have any idea what can cause this problem except that it is not UHAS code, since it is working here for long time.

I will try to see if I can somehow reproduce this error, but can't promise quick solution.

You can try to check content of the folder /home/pi/node-sonos-http-api/ on your RasPI. For Google TTS settings.json file must be empty and in folder /home/pi/node-sonos-http-api/lib/tts-providers/default must be file google.js

If nothing helps maybe you can reinstall node-sonos-http-api following this instructions:

or

or

NOTE - this site is in German, but it should be possible to translate it

3 hours ago, krizso said:

Hi!

Can I use ANC for sending custom notification from scenes I developed? Or it only works with UHAS VDs and Scenes?

Hi @krizso ,

To use ANC with your VD's and scenes code needs to be modified by adding some code that will make your VD and/or scene discoverable by ANC and also code that adds global variable that stores notifications.

My plan is to write UHAS SDK code and manual, but if you can't wait I can help you with that just contact me on PM.

4 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

It is recommended to set guest light state to Manual mode so that lights stay turned on regardless of the motion sensor state.

If you still require this feature that ALC scenes are triggered by Guest state and turn on lights in rooms where guest state is configured regardless if there is anyone present there then I can do that in next version release.

I have always used VSL in this way - I assumed Light States were 'home-wide', and when a State was changed, all appropriately configured VSL scenes would respond with the right light level changes. I used this to change 3 different rooms lights when Projector state was turned on, or set the whole house lights to the desired levels when Guest state was enabled (and when Guest state was disabled VSL would return the house to the correct TimeOfDay settings).

I found this a very natural way of it all working.

It looked to me like this is what 'use_common_global' would achieve.

morning, day, evening and night light states are changing according to the settings in Sunrise & Sunset VD and all this light states are working best if set to Auto mode and should not be deactivated selectively. This lights states are ignored (deactivated) if awake light state is not disabled.

I do not understand what for you use night light state during the day? For dimmed lights through out the house you can use dimmed light state and for bedrooms besides room_sleep state there is also room_nap state which can be used for resting hours after lunch or dinner :-)

Maybe if you can better explain scenario of using night light state during day I can give better solution.

I am not wanting to use night state during the day. That is just what ALC seems to be reporting in the debug screen. I don't understand why it was reporting the night state was what it was setting the light levels to when it was still day.

When does dimmed light state get activated?

If you do not need morning, day, evening and night light states you do not need to deactivate them, but then you need to set awake light state to either Auto or Manual mode.

So in the case where a room doesn't need morning or day state settings, what mode should I set it too? And do I need to define any turn on or turn off settings for that state?

Please check again your ALC scene settings for Max. instances and increase even up to 10 if necessary.

I've double-checked, and they are all set to 6.
    I cleared the Notification Centre this morning, so I'll see if these notifications come back during today.

Yes, since Twinkly VD and scene stopped working with Twinkly firmware version 2.7.1 and above I didn't finished adding support to ALC scene. I can do that in next UHAS version if needed.

I have avoided upgrading the firmware on all my Twinkly lights so they remain controllable via UHAS. So (for me) it would be good to have that control in ALC.

For rooms where you want lights to change state when UHASleepState is changed to Sleep then you must configure sleep light state. Depending on the saved lights for on and off states scene will process accordingly.

OK, thanks for confirming this.

When I think about it, this is how it was in VSL too. You always defined the sleep settings for each light - so of course we have to do it for ALC too :)

I'm now working on some corrections and changes to the ALC scene code to correct behavior when use_common_global is enabled and also few other things.

Thanks for your continued commitment to this project - its awesome!!!

We look forward to seeing the update when you have it ready.

Cheers,

Geoff.

I have an issue with the ALC Config VD with just one light.

It is a AutomationBridge VD with the UHAS update applied.

ALC Config insists on saying it is On when recording either turn on or turn off states. So, the Lounge Lamp VD is turned off, but when I record turn on state, the Config VD records it as On.

I have tried removing the light from the room and re adding it in the Config VD. Got the same result.

This screen shot shows I have saved the Morning turn on state when the Lounge Lamp is turned off, but the Config VD shows it as On.

13 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MihaiC ,

It seems that for some reason only "say" command is not working properly. At this moment I do not have any idea what can cause this problem except that it is not UHAS code, since it is working here for long time.

Hi @Sankotronic,

Thanks a lot for your time and hints provided. I spent some time to reinstall node-sonos-http-api and after the second attempt TTS finally started to work. Now I’m happy ;) 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MihaiC said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

Thanks a lot for your time and hints provided. I spent some time to reinstall node-sonos-http-api and after the second attempt TTS finally started to work. Now I’m happy ;) 

Hi @Sankotronic,

I was too excited and I rushed myself… Indeed, Sonos API TTS VD is working well for Presence VD, Sonos TTS scene is receiving and sending the „say“ command and the notification can be heard on the selected Sonos.

Now I discovered, taking it one by one in TTS VD, that none of the scenes are working and just some VDs. And what is really odd is this; I’m using 2 Presence VDs, one for me and the other for my wife.

First one has this „End of file“ for all 3 messages and for the second, only the 2 and 3 messages are working, first one not. I thought that in the end I’m facing in fact is a random behavior, but no, in all repeated tests, the same messages are working / not working.

Edited by MihaiC

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, MihaiC said:

I was too excited and I rushed myself… Indeed, Sonos API TTS VD is working well for Presence VD, Sonos TTS scene is receiving and sending the „say“ command and the notification can be heard on the selected Sonos.

Hi @MihaiC ,

I guess scenes and VD's that has problem with sending TTS messages where before setup with Sonos ARC solution?

Anyway, try to delete global variable UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] for scene that has problem with sending TTS message and then first run it manually to rebuild this global variable. After that you will need to go to ANC TTS VD and select speaker again.

Same you can do for VD's that has problem with sending TTS message. Delete UHAS_VD_MSG_[vd ID] and then restart VD to rebuild this global then use ANC TTS VD to setup speaker and test it.

You can also use this procedure to send me content of the global variables:

This way you can easily check content of the global variables or send it to me so we can finally find solution for this problem.

Global variables to check this way are:

UHAS_VD_[ANC_TTS_VD ID] - global added by ANC TTS VD where are stored available Sonos API Players

UHAS_VD_MSG_[vd ID] - global variable from VD that has problem with sending TTS message

UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] - global variable from scene that has problem with sending TTS message

If you will post content of above global vars here then just please use Spoiler to hide code until is clicked on it to open so that we keep this thread tidy. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MihaiC ,

Global variables to check this way are:

UHAS_VD_[ANC_TTS_VD ID] - global added by ANC TTS VD where are stored available Sonos API Players

UHAS_VD_MSG_[vd ID] - global variable from VD that has problem with sending TTS message

UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] - global variable from scene that has problem with sending TTS message

Hi @Sankotronic,

First I tried to delete UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] / UHAS_VD_MSG_[VD ID] and restart scene ID / VD ID… it doesn’t work, even worse, that Presence VD for my wife that I mentioned, stopped working as well.

Please see below:

UHAS_VD_[ANC_TTS_VD ID]:

• Topic Author
  • Hi @MihaiC ,

I have checked provided content of the global variables you provided and it is all OK. Above global variable content you send after deleting or before deleting?

UHAS_VD_MSG_[vd ID] global variable belongs to which VD?

UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] global variable belongs to which scene?

You must provide precise information to me, otherwise I have difficulty to follow and thus help you.

Also Presence VD that stopped working after deleting and rebuilding UHAS_VD_[ANC_TTS_VD] global variable have same error reported by jishi "End of file" or something else?

Maybe the best way to help you is to get connected with TeamViewer so I can see what is happening? Contact me on PM so we can arrange session.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 1/13/2023 at 12:54 PM, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MihaiC ,

I have checked provided content of the global variables you provided and it is all OK. Above global variable content you send after deleting or before deleting?

UHAS_VD_MSG_[vd ID] global variable belongs to which VD?

UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] global variable belongs to which scene?

Hi @Sankotronic,

Sorry for my over-delayed answer, but I was out of home with my work...

- previously sent global variables content was obtained after deleting

- UHAS_VD_MSG_[vd ID] global variable belongs to Presence VD set for my wife

- UHAS_SC_MSG_[scene ID] global variable belongs to Remotec Panel scene

- indeed, Presence VD that stopped working after deleting and rebuilding UHAS_VD_[ANC_TTS_VD] global variable had the same error "End of file"

I will try to find a time spot for this week and contact you on PM, maybe both our schedules will allow that TeamViewer session. 

• Topic Author
  • Hi @MihaiC ,

I'm currently at home on my leave. Mostly busy with UHAS update. Just let me know when you are ready and we can have a TeamViewer session. I'm really curious to find out what is going on with your TTS.

• 2 months later...
    On 12/26/2022 at 1:10 AM, MihaiC said:

Hi @Sankotronicand Merry Christmas! All the best to you and your family!

Ok, we where talking about Network Scan VD, so in my case UHAS_VD_MSG_12. I deleted and recreated it (by restarting VD).

I used User Setup VD to add email and WhatsApp to my user and then ANC Message VD to add these 2 services to Network Scan VD messages and my user. Pressing Test button lead to this result in ANC Scene:

Email was successfully sent and received, but WhatsApp message don’t and, as you can see, there was no debug message either.

I can live w/o WhatsApp, I just wonder what could be wrong.

Current UHAS_VD_MSG_12 is this one:

Hi @MihaiC

I had the same problem with Whatsapp and I resolved this issue commented next lines on ANC Notification Scene. Now, Whatsapp work fine ! 

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2023_04/image.png.33ee1c4229c3ce83a755f07b02439139.png" />

Best regards,

Pcg

33 minutes ago, Pcg said:

Hi @MihaiC

I had the same problem with Whatsapp and I resolved this issue commented next lines on ANC Notification Scene. Now, Whatsapp work fine ! 

Best regards,

Pcg

I think that the problem is in the code, I also change syntax with :

home=uT.user[msg[mNo].user[i]].home.whatsapp
    away=uT.user[msg[mNo].user[i]].away.whatsapp

and work fine !

@Sankotronic

Could you please, confirm if the problem is related to the code ?

Best,

Pcg

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone :), I need help to create scene. Following the new Netatmo API access credentials I installed this new plugin to have a weather station feedback

weather-station-suite-standalone/ and I ask for your help to allow me to recover the humidity value to activate the vmc in advance, thank you.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• 1 month later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hello @Diuck ,

Thanks for asking. I checked provided manual and you can find code how to retrieve humidity on page 23 where is explained how to read additional indoor module data. Please check manual chapter 5.3 Netatmo global variable and how to read it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hello all,

Just to inform you that I'm finishing work on UHAS update v1.0.3. I hope to publish it latest on Monday.

Here is the list:

Please login or register to see this code.

As you can see form above list there is addition to UHAS Safety module: CO alarm scene and VD. It is tested with Fibaro CO sensors.

Thank you for using UHAS for CH2! 🙏

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Dear ALL,

UHAS v1.0.3 is now available for download!

Please let me know if you encounter any problems, will be happy to help!

Now back on UHAS for HC3 work :-)

• Thanks 3