Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Updating from 4.056 to current version

ITK13

Question

While I am waiting for Fibaro Support to fix this issue, if figured I'd ask in here as well.

The situation is as follows: I recently got tasked with getting our company HQ's Smart Home Network back online, which apparently hasn't worked for over a year.

The HC2 was stuck in an update loop, which i could only fix by a system recovery. This reset me to version 4.056.

Any attempts by me to update to 4.120 cause the system to be stuck in a loop again. Attempting to restore the backup (4.080) causes it to be similarly stuck.

Does anyone know this problem? And how to fix it?

-NG

Edited by ITK13

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I'm in the same situation as you described. Did you fix the problem? How?

I am also having the same issue? This seems to be a common problem, I can't find a solution for that works though?

Updating the DNS and time doesn't help as suggested in other posts in this forum. What is the solution?

These didn't work for me but to save some other poor bugger time here are some other thread suggestions:

Edited by [email protected]

Guys,

if you still have the same problem. Don't even try to, upgrading procedure on version 4.056 is broken, contact fibaro support, they will do it manually, but you should provide ssh and UI remote access.

• Like 1