Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro not getting switched ON

moosairshad

Question

My fibaro HC2 is not getting switched ON. The device when we give power to it at first time it blinks all LED then all lights gets off. And no lights are there. then if we try to plug out and plug in the device again, there is not even blinking of light or anything. And if We plug it off and wait a lot of time and again plug it in then all the lights blinks and then gets off again.

I hope to get a sudden feedback from you all, thanks in advance

with regards

Moosa Irshad

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by moosairshad
uploading the video

4 answers to this question

You are not leaving it long enough. The LEDS will go on and off several times as it runs diagnostics, starts up the software, logs on to the zwave network etc. Turn it on and go make a hot drink and come back to it

• Inquirer
  • i have kept a lot of time for it. even i cant get the boot menu when i connect it to the Monitor.

Also it is nit the firsttime I am using fibbaro. its been more than few months, this same HC2 was working properly. But now its not switching ON

Edited by moosairshad

27 minutes ago, moosairshad said:

i have kept a lot of time for it. even i cant get the boot menu when i connect it to the Monitor.

Also it is nit the firsttime I am using fibbaro. its been more than few months, this same HC2 was working properly. But now its not switching ON

Please, try to connect to another 12V DC, 4A adapter, to determine if it not causing power supply. If it is not in power supply (adapter), then you need to proceed with warranty procedure.

• Inquirer
  • now its getting on, the problem now is that LAN is connected. but the internet is not getting connected. also when i tried t go inside through linux it is asking about fghc2 username or password. and it is not accepting admin, admin. please give a solution soon