Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Official Google Home Support for HC2

amonts

Question

Hi Community,

I know that there are other topics regarding my question. But all of them propose to use HA-Bridge which is not what I want to do.

My question is if there are plans to officially support Google Home. Means if Fibaro is implementing a google action so you can control HC2 devices through Google Home (or assistant on a phone/tablet).

Thanks in advance

Tobias

29 minutes ago, A.Smolinski said:

@Vijay 

You're duplicating posts. Please, read the rules of the Forum before posting.

Hello,

Even though the posts content is the same, its intending 2 different things. In this post its a feedback to the Google home skill. In the other its my experience (similar to the person who faced issue of "no devices found" and my take on the over all integration. Sorry if it got confused.

Edited by Vijay
correction

Another unhappy customer, now looking at selling all my Fibaro equipment due to poor support of third party products, especially Google home/nest.  Maybe if enough people do the same Fibaro may take notice of there customers, such a shame could of been a great setup... 

On 8/10/2018 at 8:52 PM, MrtAntO said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I've added Fibaro to my Google Assistant account  (as depicted in the above pic). I can see the devices, but not scenes. Does anyone know if it is possible to launch scenes from Google Assistant natively?

As IFTTT, Google Home has the same issue: It did not query devices on my HC2.

I get the following on my email, and no devices are added on Google Assistant... It is only me or other may face same issue...?

We noticed 5 failed login attempts to your HC2-027521 that seemed suspicious. 
For your security, the following IP address: 34.249.164.216 has been locked for 30 minutes.

I receive the same email every time I try to access it. Only once connected, but has downloaded 1 scene, no device. :(