Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

NEST plugin...

SpaceCompany

Since we are quiet some months further... I was wondering when the dev.Departement of Fibaro is coming with some news on the promissed NEST plugins and when it will be available? 

Or am I just the only one who would like to see this being implemented in our Hc2? 

(I am aware that there seems to be a IFTTT solution... But I prefer to use a direct plug for this...) 

• Like 1

Hello, 

Your opinions are extremely valuable for us, we try to do our best, but before branching out into new projects we would like to address our current needs.

31 minutes ago, I.Srodka said:

Hello, 

Your opinions are extremely valuable for us, we try to do our best, but before branching out into new projects we would like to address our current needs.

nest is a current need, it Always worked for some months ago.

sooo, it's not "branching into new projects" but fixing ancient projects.

1 minute ago, akatar said:

sooo, it's not "branching into new projects" but fixing ancient projects.

Yes, I'm aware that such functionality was available earlier. However, the issue suddenly got more complicated and we need some time to make necessary adjustments. 

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

5 minutes ago, I.Srodka said:

Yes, I'm aware that such functionality was available earlier. However, the issue suddenly got more complicated and we need some time to make necessary adjustments. 

no problem,

i don't use it anyway

how could it be more complicted?

i am using the nest plugin for homeseer for ever, and there were no issues for the homeseer plugin?

2 minutes ago, akatar said:

no problem,

i don't use it anyway

how could it be more complicted?

i am using the nest plugin for homeseer for ever, and there were no issues for the homeseer plugin?

I don't know exact technical details but I can assure you that our software team doesn't cripple device on purpose :)

I saw other persons controlling it via an VD. So certification isn't an issue.

• Topic Author
  • On 17-8-2017 at 2:31 PM, I.Srodka said:

Complicated? Nest came up with a new autorisation api and as official NEST Pro installer with direct contact with the team of NestLab I have offerted help Nf contact many times... This could have been solved months ago... 

What I don't like in this situation is the Non transparency and the promisses that can not be kept without any further notice... 

I love the product... But this is no fun at all

On 24-8-2017 at 8:25 PM, Sjekke said:

I saw other persons controlling it via an VD. So certification isn't an issue.

Ifttt is the answer in this... Then the autorisation runs throught their server and not those of Fibaro... 

Edited by SpaceCompany

• Topic Author
  • On 29-8-2017 at 8:51 PM, Sjekke said:

But even without IFTTT some people can control their Nest

I would love to see an example