Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Remotec ZXT-120 v.1.0

Mo19

Question

Hi guys,

I have the followin problem - when i updated the HC2 to the newest beta version (4.134) all my Remotec with firmware version of 1.0 and even those of 1.2 have stoped working. It seem that they are using the template as the ones i have with firmware 1.8, but i tried to remove and add them and got no luck with the codes i thought they were using for controling Daikin AC units in the apartment. The main problem is that there is no info on the web about the code list for versions 1.0. I've tried so many configuration of codes - nothing. I tried with and without soft reconfiguring after the code is changed - nothing.. Even tried without using the template and manualy write the parameters and their values - nothin... the device blinks and nothing happens.... Remotec can not be updated to the last firmware via USB, so it becomes useless device for me....Now what? Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

same happened to me in july, all my 4 start struggling. got tired and bought 4 sensibo sky, cannot use them with fibaro but as standalone with okey app and bulit in humidity sensor and temp they are ok.

Jonas

• Inquirer
  • Wow, that is not OK... how to say to the customer that he has to replace his 6 Remotec with a new ones, which are the same but the firmware is different..... very idiotic..........waste of money....

5 hours ago, Mo19 said:

Wow, that is not OK... how to say to the customer that he has to replace his 6 Remotec with a new ones, which are the same but the firmware is different..... very idiotic..........waste of money....

Try to downgrade to last stable version of  your hc, then if they work as usual signal the problem with beta version to Fibaro support. Beta are made for this purpose...

• Inquirer
  • The thing is that i do not want to take that risk, simply because we all know that everything can go wrong - lost devices, or they will stop working properly, etc. That will be a problem.... The thing is, that i just need the 1.0 code list so i can test if the codes are different from the next versions. As i said, i have tried with the code list from the firmware 1.5, 1.7 and 1.8 and nothing....